Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After much internal debate, I ended up canceling my EX. I just didn't feel good enough about it in the end, but best of luck to those who are getting it.

I know what you mean, though I'm the opposite I guess. I had an epiphany with the Rogue fiasco. Just sent it back Wednesday night for a replacement and if it isn't fixed to a level beyond the now Sideshow standard, I-get-paid-by-the-piece Chinese factory worker quality level, I am OUT for good on the Marvel PFs.

I’ve given up pretty much every other Sideshow line except for these Buffy comiquettes. I will be keeping Faith regardless, repainting as necessary. With Trevor doing the headsculpt, it shouldn’t be a problem to get a good likeness one way or another unless they screwed up the mold. I had LASIK done in December, and it’s totally changed my ability to work up close, though. But I’ll find a way for Faithy.

No Spike?

tumblr_lxlrrvyDp71qfx17i.gif
I must know
who is in that gif?

Sorry, I have no clue...Looks like Skipp Sudduth in the background though. Could be from something he's been in recently.

I remember her from Higher Ground
and final destination 2
and of course Criminal Minds
I have completely forgotten she whas in Tru Calling
ok,time to get back on subject

Geez, they were very quick to bill this - what, one minute after midnight, lol. Still, will be very happy to get this one in hand.

No Faith to be shipped today... The order hasn't arrived at the SS warehouse yet.
Let's cross our fingers for some time this week.

:)

Jeez, that doesn't sound right. What if the shipment has issues and isn't ready to ship to customers? Shouldn't they wait until they're in hand?

The charge is on my card as pending as of this morning. It usually shows up after I get the shipping notice - i.e., it's not usually a preauth, so I assume that yes, I was already charged.

Back