Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping fingers crossed! I sure hope the paint apps look good.
I don't think I can handle another statue with lazy eyes.

I'm probably going to cancel mine, I don't have a lot of confidence that the face isn't going to be messed up and to me isn't worth the hassle.

Imagine how you will feel if it turns out perfect, and you let yours go. Ouch.

I'm probably going to cancel mine, I don't have a lot of confidence that the face isn't going to be messed up and to me isn't worth the hassle.

While I may not feel it's as much a lottery when it comes to receiving decent paint paints apps these days, I am starting to get close to that way of thinking. I have a handful of pricey piece coming in this year. I could feel more confident about things.

Normally I wouldn't mind, but I have another piece I'm looking to get and Faith isn't a must own statue for me to warrant the Roulette I play with SS these days.

That makes sense. Just know if you cancel, another happy freak will get lucky...

I just contacted SS due to me not receiving the 11 day processing notice by email and they stated that I am on the list to be getting this item still. So, my item will be processing on the 16th. Can't wait to get the EX! :yess:

I just contacted SS due to me not receiving the 11 day processing notice by email and they stated that I am on the list to be getting this item still. So, my item will be processing on the 16th. Can't wait to get the EX! :yess:

Maybe they lied just to make you feel better.

:lol you big meanie :)

I have nothing else coming at all for the first quarter, so I'm really looking forward to this Faith Maquette.

No Spike?

tumblr_lxlrrvyDp71qfx17i.gif

Oh yeah thats first quarter too, I was thinking that was 2nd quarter. Is it really being released this month as well, thats two very close together, expensive month for buffy fans.

Last edited:
Oh yeah thats first quarter too, I was thinking that was 2nd quarter. Is it really being released this month as well, thats two very close together, expensive month for buffy fans.

Yep. Out of the horses mouth, or whatever they say.

Just got my processing notice alert e-mail. It looks like this one could ship out as early as next Monday or Tuesday.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease ship with eyes looking in the same direction and with decent paint apps!
This could very well be the last Faith statue we see produced in a looooooooong time.

Just got my processing notice alert e-mail. It looks like this one could ship out as early as next Monday or Tuesday.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease ship with eyes looking in the same direction and with decent paint apps!
This could very well be the last Faith statue we see produced in a looooooooong time.

Orrr... ever even.

tumblr_lvq00wcuCI1qlyyz4.gif

Fingers crossed to see some waitlist reservations convert to orders next week. Yes, mine among those. I can't barely afford Spike, but Faith is a need. I'll be prepared to be hungry for a couple of months.

Fingers crossed to see some waitlist reservations convert to orders next week. Yes, mine among those. I can't barely afford Spike, but Faith is a need. I'll be prepared to be hungry for a couple of months.

I hear you! With all the Spike and Angel stuff out there, you will never go without. But Faith is rare to find (along with Willow). There is already an ex Faith listed on ebay for $389. It's insane! I do hope it converts for you.

I hear you! With all the Spike and Angel stuff out there, you will never go without. But Faith is rare to find (along with Willow). There is already an ex Faith listed on ebay for $389. It's insane! I do hope it converts for you.

$389?? :thud: i just hope Faith doesn't become my next D'hoffryn

Back