Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Faith Maquette

Yeah, sorry, it was early for me. I mean, really early. Though now that I am back to work I am getting up earlier these days.

Sorry again risingstar. Next time I promise to prop my eyelids open with toothpicks. To hell with the pain.
:)

Yeah, sorry, it was early for me. I mean, really early. Though now that I am back to work I am getting up earlier these days.

Sorry again risingstar. Next time I promise to prop my eyelids open with toothpicks. To hell with the pain.
:)

No excuse, BG. No excuse. :D :nana:

I wanted to start a thread about the new Faith Maquette. I am hoping she is the one that Sideshow is going to be releasing over SDCC. Since we saw sketches for her and Willow (and Willow's was only 'ok') I'm hoping that Faith is next. We have all been begging them for a better Faith, and it looks like they are going to listen to us.

So, how about we start our talks here for what we would like to see, what we don't want to see. Good ideas for ex parts, etc.

YAY for this new Buffy line. :hi5:

I love the jo chen art, if they get the attitude down and the face sculpt it'll be a must for me since the only buffy items I have are the electric tiki ones.

I cant wait for the Faith maquette, hope it looks great!
Buffy should be shipping in about 1 week or so!
By the way got to meet Eliza and Charisma this past weekend, and James back in April, thought id share some pics with you guys. :)
They are all really freindly and real nice, it was awesome!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Con, where was this at??

James was in April in Brisbane QLD, Australia, and the others at Perth WA Australia. its kinda cool to be able to go and see them 2 days in a row, stuff like that doesnt happen everyday, actually we were really lucky they came out this way at all :yess:

James was in April in Brisbane QLD, Australia, and the others at Perth WA Australia. its kinda cool to be able to go and see them 2 days in a row, stuff like that doesnt happen everyday, actually we were really lucky they came out this way at all :yess:

Congrats!!! :rock

That is awesome. I haven't had the opportunity to meet Eliza yet, but I did meet Charisma.

She....was......:drool

:lol

Congrats!!! :rock

That is awesome. I haven't had the opportunity to meet Eliza yet, but I did meet Charisma.

She....was......:drool

:lol

Yes she was totally! And she is really nice, really friendly.
That makes 3 of my favourite 5 Buffy/Angel stars that ive been lucky enough to meet, now if only David and Sarah would come out, but i highly doubt that :(

Buffy :love, Faith :love and Spike :rock are 3 fav characters from Buffy and are the main 3 want from this line!

Seriously thugh, getting to meet them is so awesome!

Same and i also want Willow. :rock Are you getting Throne of the Slayer?

I haven't got it on order at the moment but deffinately plan to pick it up at some point! Even more so if Faith looks good! I have a gift card and some sideshow points I want to use (since dont use sideshow unless its a exclusive I really want because of shipping £££) and if there isn't anything announced at comic con I want, if they still have the throne of the slayer in stock then shall use them on that or the upcoming faith or something.

It's a line I deffinately want to collect! Just need to get some £££ saved and such!

Willow is awesome as well! The only PF we have is Spike (which is GF's because she is a big Buffy fan), which I think is the best looking of the Buffy PF's! :rock

Willow is awesome as well! The only PF we have is Spike (which is GF's because she is a big Buffy fan), which I think is the best looking of the Buffy PF's! :rock

I've only seen the pf's in pics but Spike does look the best and is the one i really want. If she ever wants to sell it then let me have first dibs please.

Yeah i know she won't but still worth letting you know i'd buy it. :yess: :D

I've only seen the pf's in pics but Spike does look the best and is the one i really want. If she ever wants to sell it then let me have first dibs please.

Yeah i know she won't but still worth letting you know i'd buy it. :yess: :D

Yeah she won't let go of it :lol It took me a while to convince her to buy it for herself, and now she has it I doubt she will ever let go of it! It's a shame the others don't look as good because it would be pretty awesome to have Buffy to go with Spike!

But yeah it's a pretty awesome PF and you should pick it up if you get the chance! I was pleasantly suprised with it when it arrived :rock

It's not the exclusive but its still all different kinds of awesome :rock :rock :rock

Yeah the Ex would be nice but i'd take the reg if i could find one when i have some more cash. Waits for the EX or FAIL pics :lol ;)

Yeah the Ex would be nice but i'd take the reg if i could find one when i have some more cash. Waits for the EX or FAIL pics :lol ;)

:lol Yeah! Although the vampire sculpt looks cool. It would still have been posed with the regular sculpt anyway most likely.

Re: Spike PF. For that one it is not important to have the ex. I have the ex and I could have done without. The Angel however, that one isn't the same without the ex.

I hope we hear something about Faith soon, but I am okay with it being a while before we actually have to pay.

Re: Spike PF. For that one it is not important to have the ex. I have the ex and I could have done without. The Angel however, that one isn't the same without the ex.

I hope we hear something about Faith soon, but I am okay with it being a while before we actually have to pay.

:rock :rock

Unfortunately the Angel regular face is pretty hideous. I need an ex some day.

Back