Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Faith Maquette

I'd much rather have a nice Caleb PF if they were going to do a big bad. It's be nice to see Mr. Fillion done up nice.

I hope so....I remember being really letdown for Spooktacular last year, when I could have sworn the Buffy maquette was going to be unveiled.

I hope so....I remember being really letdown for Spooktacular last year, when I could have sworn the Buffy maquette was going to be unveiled.

I think that was my fault. Or partially anyway. I saw Buffy in the list of licenses for the Spook event on their site which I assumed meant there would be a reveal and I kept saying and it never happened.

I think that was my fault. Or partially anyway. I saw Buffy in the list of licenses for the Spook event on their site which I assumed meant there would be a reveal and I kept saying and it never happened.

I remember that! But still, you would think if it was listed on one of the Spooktacular ads, something would come of it. Why bother "highlighting" it to fans if you're not going to unveil something pertaining to that license?

I'm at a point where I wouldn't be surprised if a Willow is released before Faith... lol.
I'm just hoping it's a dark Willow and not the schoolgirl compu-geek version.

I'm at a point where I wouldn't be surprised if a Willow is released before Faith... lol.
I'm just hoping it's a dark Willow and not the schoolgirl compu-geek version.

Good thing it was a hope and not a wish. Want wishes to come true.

I'm thinking Willow first, then Faith. I hope I'm wrong because I'm eager to see Faith, but still....I'm thinking Willow will be next in line.

Well i guess all hope of this being up during spook is gone............. now how long do we have to wait???? :(

Well i guess all hope of this being up during spook is gone............. now how long do we have to wait???? :(

I just submitted a question about this line to Sideshow last night. Let's see if they answer! :rock

Maybe next early spring with a release around Halloween 2011.
Yeesh. That's a long time to go without any new Buffy product.

I spoke to Eliza asking if she signed off on the rights for Sideshow to make the 19" bust and she said she was no aware of it but has no problem with them making it since she's given the ok for other statues and figures to be made after her.

I spoke to Eliza asking if she signed off on the rights for Sideshow to make the 19" bust and she said she was no aware of it but has no problem with them making it since she's given the ok for other statues and figures to be made after her.

Interesting. You would think she would be informed, even if she already has the rights signed off, about a future statue of her. I would want to know.

What is this 19" bust?

Back