Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link. I'm not sure how well that Willow design will come off, but I know who's sculpting it, and if it's as good a likeness as the new Faith sculpt, I'm going to buy it no matter what.

I was hoping for something more along the lines of a badass witch Willow though. I'd like to see an angry face Willow some time.

Thanks for the link. I'm not sure how well that Willow design will come off, but I know who's sculpting it, and if it's as good a likeness as the new Faith sculpt, I'm going to buy it no matter what.

I was hoping for something more along the lines of a badass witch Willow though. I'd like to see an angry face Willow some time.

I'm not a fan of the cutesy teenager bookworm girl-next-door look for a statue.
There's no cool factor there for me. I could think of many different ways of spending $250.

It's worth the wait! I to be honest, am just happy to have another Buffy line on the move. But, I am completely out of room and have no idea what to do. I certainly do not want to sell any of my collection, nor box them up.

I'm in the same boat in terms of space. I just had to box up a bunch of pieces this weekend to further make room for the growing Buffy collection. I still have more non-Buffy pieces that I can move out, so I'm okay for now....but I'm definitely starting to get concerned.

Then there is but one choice, try to get a larger place! That is what I am working on.

I just moved in May. I have moved 3 times in the last year. I am not ready to do it again, just yet.

I'm in the same boat in terms of space. I just had to box up a bunch of pieces this weekend to further make room for the growing Buffy collection. I still have more non-Buffy pieces that I can move out, so I'm okay for now....but I'm definitely starting to get concerned.

I have a few non Buffy pieces that can be boxed, but I love them, I don't want them boxed. I will be working on figuring something out. Somehow.

It's become increasingly difficult to display every single piece I have. Something has to give. What that generally means is that I periodically sell off some pieces to other collectors who will now get a chance to enjoy them. I've been buying statues since 1993. Since that time, I must have sold about 150 pieces from my collection. In the last ten months alone, I sold about 80 Bowen statues and busts in order to make way (and pay) for Sideshow pieces.

Did I want to sell all those pieces? Some more than others, for sure. However, it seemed really silly to keep things just to keep them. I found the moving of pieces quite liberating.

:)

Solution: Buy more shelves!! Try the metal ones. Something like this can clear up a lot of room. Besides, each shelf can hold up to 600lbs (the whole thing holds up to 3600lbs......Your floors might not be able to support that). And they look decent enough to be in a normal room in the house (not just basement).
Plus, the height of each shelf is adjustable. Just buy some cans of air duster and you're set!:hi5:

Recently, I broke down all my boxes and took out the styrofoam. I put all the styrofoam up in my attic. That stuff isn't exactly "green." Definitely not bio-degradable so nothing to worry about with it in the attic. That cleared up alot of room. Now I can fit many more boxes and statues in my place.:)

I just moved in May. I have moved 3 times in the last year. I am not ready to do it again, just yet.

3 times... I know a change is as good as a holiday, but I think that maybe taking it a little too far.

At least the packing wasn't too bad after the second one, half would still be all boxed up :lol

Yeah once is enough of a pain in the rear for me. I don't think I'll move again for at least 5 years, could be a LOT more.

Re: Faith Maquette

Sideshow, we need updates on Faith. I'm growing impatient.

Thank you.

Didn't see this thread and as I mentioned in the other, I'm growing impatient.

Sideshow, please deliver.

PS. I think those two threads need to merge because I feel confused and humiliated right now. :lol

I am thinking it will be pretty soon we should see 'something.' I can't wait to see the new her all put together!

Whatever the case, I doubt we'll have anything new to display before late next spring or summer. Sadly.

Yeah, I would say she'll be a spook reveal. I don't know, so obviously can't say with 100% certainty, but I like to think they will. I can't wait much longer.

Oh won't that be a good reveal for Spooktacular. I know I may be one of the only one who would like to see a monster or Big Bad maquette. I might squeal a little if they did the Uber Vamp.

Back