• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow, Bowen UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick

Super Freak
Reaction score
Need to shift these in order to get new things and a bit of cash, open to trades for SW PFs and 1:1 busts in particular the Vader and Gamorrean guard. Prices don't include postage or insurance, as you know insurance is insane on statues, however they will be in original boxes, and bubble wrapped to the max.
Sideshow
Talon PF £750
Joker PF Ex £425
FF4 diorama Ex £425

Bowen Planet Hulk £260
Bowen Green Hulk £240
Bowen Retro Hulk £240 (cactus broke n back reglued and isn't noticeable when displayed, also box in poor condition, this is how I received it.)
Bowen Venom on sewer £250.

Buyer pays fees or can do gift I've got feedback on ebay, maverick177uk and have done numerous trades before on Statue collectors on Facebook page.

Any questions just ask away, I can email pictures as I have trouble posting pics on here.

To the top prices now include postage to UK all other countries will need to add dependant on location.

Back