Sideshow Boba Fett: Removable helmet or not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another vote for no reveal. Part of what made him so cool and menacing is not knowing what was behind the helmet. I think the figure should keep that air of mystery.

No need for a reveal on Boba... although I did like that Medicom gave him a chin if you looked under the mask, I'd like that.

Swapable reveal head as the Exclusive, then both camps are happy. :chew

You can lock this thread now. I have spoken. :cool:

Because every time I'd look at him, I'd hear the badly re-dubbed voice from the SE DVD's. :monkey2

:D

^ Yup. Screw that. Boba is still one of the best SW characters ever. If they are making the bust or figure true to the OT you never saw a face so they cannot show what is underneath. Who is to say that he would just look like his dad. Would he have scars? Would he have hair? Facial hair? Just leave it a mystery like it has been and should always be.

Who is to say that he would just look like his dad. Would he have scars? Would he have hair? Facial hair? Just leave it a mystery like it has been and should always be.

Finally someone brings up the only sound arguement as to why Boba will be helmet only. :clap

*I am 100% confident that you are right and this is exactly why he will be helmet only.

Swapable reveal head as the Exclusive, then both camps are happy. :chew

You can lock this thread now. I have spoken. :cool:

I was gonna reccommend the same thing but you beat me to it.

Personally, I would like the option of having him sans helmet but then, I wouldn't be upset if it doesn't have it since, as mentioned, we never saw Fett's face in the OT.

no reveal with a jeremy bulloch sculpt???........:monkey1

**runs away******

i would like to get boba with a non removeable helmet. like some of you guys mentioned, we didnt ever see boba with out his helmet........so.......that wouldnt be very screen accurate now, would it? :D

Just for a special surprise, the young irritating Boba face inside the adult Boba helmet. If it happens I want full credit for my brainchild.

They can show the face of the AOTC Boba if they ever make him ;) I agree- no reveal.

I say NO!
It's bad enough they changed his voice in Empire and we found out he's...well what ever he is? Hawaiian? Samoan?
To me Fett will have no face and have that gravely voice in Empire!
:chew

Back