Sideshow Boba Fett: Removable helmet or not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
absolutely no face on the boba, since we didnt get to see his face in the movie. Jango is fine, but a no no for boba.

Finally someone brings up the only sound arguement as to why Boba will be helmet only. :clap *I am 100% confident that you are right and this is exactly why he will be helmet only.

I won't be too sure. Did Hasbro ever make a Boba Fett with removable helmet? If they are producing them with removable helmets I could see them telling SSC to do one. If they haven't then don't expect it. Don't forget who is pulling the strings.

The only reason I would want a head sculpt is so the helmet looks full from underneath & so that the helmet can have that natural hang to it, a flesh coloured blank would be fine for me.

I understand all the "No Face" arguments, but... he was a man. He did have a face. Even though we never saw it, it just bugs me when you know there should be a head under the helmet and it's not there. I'd want one.

Excellent. And my apologies on term confusion..I meant the 12" figure not the bust/premium format etc.

I have issues with Lucas for some of the changes he's made and dread him making more.

Back