Premium Format Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format ROTJ 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow New Boba Fett Premium Format Return Of The Jedi

Agreed. This base is a lot better than the previous PF.

For me, the base was one of the most striking features of that PF. This one seems so much like the very first Boba Fett PF.

Another innacurate Boba Fett? I'm starting to think the artists screw it up on purpose so people will keep buying them. If they finally made the be-all-end-all, people may decide not to buy the next one. The armor on his chest is just silly. At least they got the color right.

the chest armour looks like it shrunk in the laundry. hopefully they fix it.

yep.. but otherwise I really dig this piece over all Bobas so far in 1/4

the chest armour looks like it shrunk in the laundry. hopefully they fix it.
Do they ever? I'll just prep for the Legendary Scale. Probably by the end of next year. That will go in the living room.

best fett ever.. better than mythos imo

Have you guys who PO'd gotten 30 day notices yet? I know I'll be in the minority, but the very first PF will always be my most favorite one.

On that note, I can't wait to display this new one, next to the old one, with that Mythosaur artifact EX or whatever that plate was called:lol

OUT OF THE BOX VIDEO ALREADY ??? Is this coming soon or what?

Have you guys who PO'd gotten 30 day notices yet? I know I'll be in the minority, but the very first PF will always be my most favorite one.

On that note, I can't wait to display this new one, next to the old one, with that Mythosaur artifact EX or whatever that plate was called:lol

Not yet. Product page says November.

So what do people think of the chest armor now?

Looks like they adjusted the chest armor (which was the one thing bothering me) might have to bite on this now...

So what do people think of the chest armor now?

Looks perfect to me now. I don't know what anyone could possibly complain about, outside of any QC issues, of course.

Plus, it looks like they used the old promo pic for the videos thumbnail though:lol

Looks perfect to me now. I don't know what anyone could possibly complain about, outside of any QC issues, of course.

Plus, it looks like they used the old promo pic for the videos thumbnail though:lol

Yep !! They made it bigger ! Best Boba 1/4 scale ! Just the pose I wanted

Back