Sideshow Boba Fett: "No plan to do yet."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebelscum's Scoop

Sounds like Boba along with all the other ESB hunters are due out next year.

Seems contradictory to the earlier story that Boba was still a ways off, but whatever.

Rebelscum's Scoop

Sounds like Boba along with all the other ESB hunters are due out next year.

Seems contradictory to the earlier story that Boba was still a ways off, but whatever.

Arghhh :gah: That's too long!!!! I still may bite on the Medi Boba and (assuming I like it) pick up the SS Boba aswell since one cannot have to many figures of the Fettman.

"If all goes as planned, collectors should expect to see all six bounty hunters released in a short period of time "

sounds awesome but they alreadly said that ig88 wont be shipping til next year- so how long til they are actually in our sticky mitts?

Guys is the size diffrence really noticeable between medicom and hottoys/sideshow?

my understanding is the difference is about 1/2" - I have the ESB Medi Fett and he looks good with my other 1/6 guys, but the scale thing is a source of contention for some.

Guys is the size diffrence really noticeable between medicom and hottoys/sideshow?

definitely not as bad as people complain about
DSC01442.jpg

ehh....i dont know if i want to wait on the sideshow version. they really havent made anything so far that looks as perfect as the rotj version that medicom is doing. im not a fanboy either way, i just have been disappointed by sideshows offerings, even the yoda and hammerhead. there is something about both of them that looks off.

definitely not as bad as people complain about
DSC01442.jpg

Actually, that is quite bad. If it wasn't for the fact they are all technically the same genetically, it would be OK. But all of those guys should be the same height. And they are, except for the Medicom dwarfs. Nice looking, no doubt, but still just too small to work.

Look at all of SSC's figs have their knees bent. It's like the Freshman and Varsity team hanging out. And I own that Fett.

the medicom body sucks on the fetts anyways... a simple body swap changes everything.

With all this talk about which Boba will be the best !

I have been trying to sell my Marmit Boba for while with no luck. (Still in box).

So i thought to myself i have had him for more than 6 years why don't i just make him.

Well i'm really happy with it and there are some really nice things about this figure as with all Marmits. But most of all i had a great time making it and no problems at all.

I know there are some things that are off but it still rocks.

But i'm still going to get another .... LOL !

Medicom or SS what should i do ?:cuckoo::dunno

Last edited:
Back