Sideshow Boba Fett: "No plan to do yet."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the green gauntlets/matching jetpack of the EB version, but isn't the SE pretty much the same as RotJ?

Yes, I seem to recall some stink from the Fett heads that the ANH:SE was closer to the ROTJ than the ESB.

If you're the type of person who's gonna get bent over Stormtrooper teeth, then yeah, there's a possibility. But then, odds of you being happy about anything are nil. However, if you'd just rather enjoy the toy and realize that while it's not 100% accurate to the 1:1 version, when compared to the rest it's the best of what's out there, I wouldn't worry.

LOL! I generally don't notice until people moan here :p, I don't really get to bent out of shape on the smaller details, but the overall shape is very important I can ignore a few minor errors from a few feet back but the wrong shape will stand out to me from across the room, which does taint my enjoyment :horror

Despite SS recent efforts with the Vader, clones & stormtroopers I still fear the helmet will be off much like the them, on the Armoured figures the helmet is the most important detail for me. I know I will like the scale & overall look of the figure once done, but have a nagging doubt about it as well

You know. when I'm looking at those figures you mention right here in front of me, I see nothing but really well-rendered versions of these characters done with care and quality that I'm really enjoying the heck out of.

The reality is...even from movie to movie, costumes were tweaked, changed and altered, so...as long as Sideshow takes the time to produce something that captured the best of what we remember from on screen, I'm ready for it.

I'm glad they're taking their sweet time developing Boba (and Jango) in the sixth-scale format. Sad part is...while many fans and collectors (myself included here) are going to be delighted with the final result(s), they'll be the very loud group that's not pleased with anything...to each their own, I guess.

If you're the type of person who's gonna get bent over Stormtrooper teeth, then yeah, there's a possibility. But then, odds of you being happy about anything are nil. However, if you'd just rather enjoy the toy and realize that while it's not 100% accurate to the 1:1 version, when compared to the rest it's the best of what's out there, I wouldn't worry.

Pretty much on the mark there. :)

I'm this is coming, its almost a certainty that they'll do Jango (probably offer both Jetpacks, one as an exclusive) and both Bobas, so I can comfortably pass on the Medis.

as SideShow will be distributing Medicom RAH Boba Fett, there'll be a conflict of interest if SSC release a Boba Fett any time soon~ it's all about business~

Seriously look at their Indy line, Medicom and Sideshow releases of the same character within a relatively short time. Not to mention that the ROTJ release is now and from the video since they are focusing on the Bounty Hunters scene, theirs will be ESB. I don't se any conflict.

Back