Premium Format Sideshow Batman PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we see it in the 12 days of Sideshow. Batman is my favourite character. If they nail it right it could be my no.1 piece.

i'm just hoping Sideshow doesn't pull a Tommy Boy with this piece:[ame]https://youtu.be/jCyaXh-VZco[/ame]

Merry xmas everyone. Is anyone watching the 12 days of SS? I can see a few staff from Star Wars coming out, which am not interested. I am soooo hopping we r gonna c something from the DC line, a Superman pf or even Batman pf (comiquettes) anyone have a clue??

Merry xmas everyone. Is anyone watching the 12 days of SS? I can see a few staff from Star Wars coming out, which am not interested. I am soooo hopping we r gonna c something from the DC line, a Superman pf or even Batman pf (comiquettes) anyone have a clue??

I'm sure they will try to throw something DC related in if it's approved.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if they threw more than one DCU product in there if it's approved.

Notice not alot of people want soup since his poll pf thread is on page 3. :horror

But the Bats! :yess:

i wouldnt be suprised if they do not show us anything from the DC line on the 12 days of SS. But am sure i ve read somewhere they have batman pf ready hiding somewhere. I am just sick of all those Star War releases...:(

i wouldnt be suprised if they do not show us anything from the DC line on the 12 days of SS. But am sure i ve read somewhere they have batman pf ready hiding somewhere. I am just sick of all those Star War releases...:(

And I am sick of all those LOTR thingy. Like enough with these thingy SSC.

LOTR fans: Enough with the Star Wars stuff! :mad:

SW fans: Enough with the LOTR stuff! :mad:

DC fans: Where's our stuff? :(

:clap:1-1: And also where is the Marvel stuff? I haven't ordered any Marvel stuff since Cyclops PF.. I want to see the new Dr. Doom PF and Magneto PF please :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back