Premium Format Sideshow Batman PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneak peak at the Batman PF from SSC:

Plaster+Batman+Statue+1.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yes. The topic is a product that does not exist, and if it does, we know nothing about it.

What are you talking about? We know exactly what it's going to look like, I already posted a pic and we've heard about what the exclusive extras are!

:lightnin
:elefant

Hi, this batman 1/4 scale was sculpted by me. Obviously its not for Sideshows.

Thanks for your comments and suggestions, I will consider to improve my next project!
Diego

batman_ddg_23_inch__03_by_ddgcom-d49ute2.jpg

Hi guys , this sculpture is made by Diego Gonzalez from Argentina , and its measures are : 57cm x 26cm x 24cm, weight : 5 kg.

SSL22858.jpg

batman_ddg_002.jpg

batman_ddg_001.jpg

batman_ddg_004.jpg

ba.jpg

ba2.jpg

batman_ddg_005.jpg

A 1/4 SS Comic Batman PF would be the ultimate Grail to me. I can't wait for SS to make it happen :)

Pretty sure this will on every fanboy's to buy list if it comes out as dynamic as the Skaar or the Kratos PF. But something tells me that Bats might not even be the 2nd PF that SS will announce. Maybe perhaps Diana or Superman. We'll see we'll see. I do need the time to recharge my wallet!

From today's Q&A:

Q. Will we ever see a Nicholson Keaton Batman Joker PFF?
A. Dare to dream, my friend. We certainly are. And we have BIG plans for the DC license!

So, does that mean no?

From today's Q&A:

Q. Will we ever see a Nicholson Keaton Batman Joker PFF?
A. Dare to dream, my friend. We certainly are. And we have BIG plans for the DC license!

So, does that mean no?

I am not sure they got the other movie rights yet unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back