Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to come out from lurking. lol! Please excuse the quality of the photo. :monkey3

Im really ecstatic that these two pieces go so well with eachother. Im thinking about getting Killer Croc since the base matches Banes and Batmans. It also matches AA Joker, but I didnt like that piece so much.

21105897_1307058232736570_6237709930080691296_n.jpg

^ What a great picture showing just how big the Bane PF is, He just dwarfs Arkham Batman which is no small piece at 25 inches tall.

Decided to come out from lurking. lol! Please excuse the quality of the photo. :monkey3

Im really ecstatic that these two pieces go so well with eachother. Im thinking about getting Killer Croc since the base matches Banes and Batmans. It also matches AA Joker, but I didnt like that piece so much.

Welcome to SideshowFreaks, Congrats for getting your Bane, and Thank you for posting a pic AA Batman and Bane side-by-side!

I love how Bane compares to AA Batman, and like BlackestNight said, AA Bats PF is no puny man in any way!

Question though -- are your statues on the same plane/level on this pic? If so, then Bane is no way only 23" on his base!

No its pushed back slightly. He actually stands head to head with Bane. The body proportions on Batman are correct, as what you see in the photo. If we were to compare them both off the base and both standing straight up, Batman would be several inches shorter. Bane is nearly 1/3 scale in body proportion, and stands as tall as a 1/3 statue.

Not my picture.

21192667_1505595659495223_2051580314790976923_n.jpg

No its pushed back slightly. He actually stands head to head with Bane. The body proportions on Batman are correct, as what you see in the photo. If we were to compare them both off the base and both standing straight up, Batman would be several inches shorter. Bane is nearly 1/3 scale in body proportion, and stands as tall as a 1/3 statue.

Not my picture.

Thanks -- I know that AA Batman is well-proportioned. I also have that figure, and I also plan to have Bane next to my AA Batman on display, so thanks again for showing how good they'd look good together.

Thanks -- I know that AA Batman is well-proportioned. I also have that figure, and I also plan to have Bane next to my AA Batman on display, so thanks again for showing how good they'd look good together.

Youre welcome! Now take better pictures than mine when you get him. lol! I gotta make it a plan to get an hd camera soon. My cell just aint cuttin it. =P

View attachment 362664

Awesome. Was wanting to see this photo. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EX 492 is in da house. OH MY! What a phenomenal PF. I haven't geeked out over a PF like this since Lobo. Where do I start with all the compliments? Sculpt, mixed media, paint apps, and details on this are all amazing. Martin's sculpting skills are on full display. The base, musculature, vein work, pose, and portraits are perfect. Also, the crushed Bat-signal under his boot is a fantastic touch on this piece. Even though I'll be displaying this with the REG portrait, the EX portrait looks GREAT! Paint apps are real good on this piece. They stand out in a good way. I'm not the biggest fan of mixed media (it can be hit or miss at times) but his pants take nothing away from this PF.

Overall, I think sideshow crushed it with this PF. All involved should be very proud of the end results. This PF goes down as a BIG win for sideshow.

Awesome. Was wanting to see this photo. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here ya go! Better photo, better angle, showing off their accurate size comparison. Just sittin in my room, enthusiastically looking at these two marvelous pieces. They really do look better together than the comic pf.

21199773_1307940572648336_8435259848350470085_o.jpg

Thanks for the picture update, Stang. Shows the size comparison even better!

Terrific picture as well, Rigoberto! Really love the highlights on Bane's skin!

Back