Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics guys!!!!!!!! Congrats... I love the coloring for the veins... Is everyone getting good coloring for those? Some pics look like the have not been colored but I figure the camera and lighting is just washing them out.

Look at those veins... They look creepy real!!!

64285a6749276b8f9bb77be9e69ad042.jpg

Man I need someone to talk me down into not getting this guy. All the pics has me so close to ordering him. I can't say that Bane makes my list for top DC villains and he wasn't in my plans for my DC villains shelf. I'm trying not be swept up in the hype for this piece but it's so hard not to be. He turned out fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I need someone to talk me down into not getting this guy. All the pics has me so close to ordering him. I can't say that Bane makes my list for top DC villains and he wasn't in my plans for my DC villains shelf. I'm trying not be swept up in the hype for this piece but it's so hard not to be. He turned out fantastic!

I feel the exact same way.

If you're not a fan of the character, stick to your guns. He obviously looks amaze balls so I know it's difficult not to pull the trigger. However, if he's not on your list, don't do it. I had to double down hard on my resolve when the Harbottle Sonja PF was shown. She wasn't on my list but damn, she looked amazing. This Bane PF is a very expensive piece and takes up a lot of space. You'll probably end up selling him if you get tight for space or realize he's not one of your favorite characters.

After finally clearing out my collection of pieces I realized I didn't need, only one PF that wasn't on my list made it into my collection. It was the EX Lobo PF and Dawg. While he wasn't originally on my list, I am a big Lobo fan so I broke down and picked him up. Other than the Main Man, I've stuck to my guns when it comes to my list.

I wasn't planning on addressing the villain side after I bought my Batman PF, but after seeing pictures of Bane, I might just have to pull the trigger and flex this. He seems to be the perfect compliment to Bats. I currently have Thanos and Captain Marvel on flex, so I'm going back and forth with tacking on an extra $200+ a month. I have almost $300 in rewards points that would soften the blow, but I want to build them up and use it for a freebie. Hmmmmm.

No QC issues with mine!! Looks like this one so far is an XM quality paint job across all statues. Or at least 98%. I have a regular. It's extremely impressive. Every bit as good as Lobo.

If you're not a fan of the character, stick to your guns. He obviously looks amaze balls so I know it's difficult not to pull the trigger. However, if he's not on your list, don't do it. I had to double down hard on my resolve when the Harbottle Sonja PF was shown. She wasn't on my list but damn, she looked amazing. This Bane PF is a very expensive piece and takes up a lot of space. You'll probably end up selling him if you get tight for space or realize he's not one of your favorite characters.

After finally clearing out my collection of pieces I realized I didn't need, only one PF that wasn't on my list made it into my collection. It was the EX Lobo PF and Dawg. While he wasn't originally on my list, I am a big Lobo fan so I broke down and picked him up. Other than the Main Man, I've stuck to my guns when it comes to my list.

Thanks for being the voice of reason for me Flip! It was hard watching Joe's unboxing video and not pull the trigger, but I managed to make it through the weekend. :lol

Congrats to everyone picking up this piece. Looks like he's a winner in terms of QC so far.

Thanks for being the voice of reason for me Flip! It was hard watching Joe's unboxing video and not pull the trigger, but I managed to make it through the weekend. :lol

Congrats to everyone picking up this piece. Looks like he's a winner in terms of QC so far.

Yeah, that unboxing video sure didn't help matters for you. You did the right thing though. There'll be plenty of statues that are on your list. Save your money and space for them.

I know international collectors have been getting their EX and REG Bane PFs over the last week or so. The U.S. collectors are getting their PFs right now. I'll be receiving mine on Wednesday.

Back