Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i live in Belgium and no Bane for me this month according the chat i've had with Sideshow... :/

- - - - - - - - - Please Reply Above This Line - - - - - - - - -
Sideshow Collectibles
sideshow.com
Hi Didier,

Thanks for chatting with one of our Sideshow Ninjas! Below you will find the Chat Log from your session.

Thanks!
Sideshow Support

Didier Van
Didier Vaneylen
Aug 4, 12:29 PM PDT

Chat started: 2017-08-04 07:26 PM UTC

(07:26:02 PM) Didier Vaneylen: Hi guys,

All good? :) A quick question concerning Bane PF Sideshow.

I payed my Bane PF (i live in Belgium) and i was wondering as i read collectors are getting a mail that their Bane will ship on 8th of august. i haven't recieved a mail. any chance mine will ship also?

(07:26:09 PM) *** Kimberly joined the chat ***
(07:27:46 PM) Kimberly: Hi there, Didier! Not all of them will be shipping on the 8th. A small batch is arriving on the 8th and the remainder is arriving before the end of the month. If you did not receive the notification for the shipping on the 8th, yours will ship with the majority of the the others a little later this month :)

(07:28:29 PM) Didier Vaneylen: Ah ok, thanks for the update!! Have a nice day.
(07:28:36 PM) Didier Vaneylen: Regards

(07:29:06 PM) Kimberly: Thank you so much for contacting us and have a wonderful day!
(07:29:08 PM) *** Kimberly left the chat ***

SHOP NOW ON SALE WHAT'S NEW

Returns / Order Info
Have Questions?
Visit Our Help Center
Ideas / Comments
Want Help?
Contact Our Support Team
Call 1-855-SIDESHOW
Need Gifts?
Give Sideshow Gift Cards
© 1994-2017 Sideshow, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2630 Conejo Spectrum Street, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
[JDEDE3-9RYP]

well i live in Belgium and no Bane for me this month according the chat i've had with Sideshow... :/

- - - - - - - - - Please Reply Above This Line - - - - - - - - -
Sideshow Collectibles
sideshow.com
Hi Didier,

Thanks for chatting with one of our Sideshow Ninjas! Below you will find the Chat Log from your session.

Thanks!
Sideshow Support

Didier Van
Didier Vaneylen
Aug 4, 12:29 PM PDT

Chat started: 2017-08-04 07:26 PM UTC

(07:26:02 PM) Didier Vaneylen: Hi guys,

All good? :) A quick question concerning Bane PF Sideshow.

I payed my Bane PF (i live in Belgium) and i was wondering as i read collectors are getting a mail that their Bane will ship on 8th of august. i haven't recieved a mail. any chance mine will ship also?

(07:26:09 PM) *** Kimberly joined the chat ***
(07:27:46 PM) Kimberly: Hi there, Didier! Not all of them will be shipping on the 8th. A small batch is arriving on the 8th and the remainder is arriving before the end of the month. If you did not receive the notification for the shipping on the 8th, yours will ship with the majority of the the others a little later this month :)

(07:28:29 PM) Didier Vaneylen: Ah ok, thanks for the update!! Have a nice day.
(07:28:36 PM) Didier Vaneylen: Regards

(07:29:06 PM) Kimberly: Thank you so much for contacting us and have a wonderful day!
(07:29:08 PM) *** Kimberly left the chat ***

SHOP NOW ON SALE WHAT'S NEW

Returns / Order Info
Have Questions?
Visit Our Help Center
Ideas / Comments
Want Help?
Contact Our Support Team
Call 1-855-SIDESHOW
Need Gifts?
Give Sideshow Gift Cards
© 1994-2017 Sideshow, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2630 Conejo Spectrum Street, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
[JDEDE3-9RYP]

Still good news that they should be shipped out by the end of August.

$31.10 shipping for me. It didn't have my switched over $90 deposit added into the total though from when I used my one time only to switch over from the 1:3 Harley Quinn to this. It has it taken off inside my account though. But the email had my total still at $713 something. Hope it's alright.

Back