Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop bitching about our bitching also. If you are fine with the price good for you, some of us are not and we have just as much right to complain about the price as you are able to say you are ok with it. It's called a discussion, your idea of one sounds like a liberals, you only want to hear things not contrary to your own.

:clap

The number of fanboys on both forums who just eat up whatever ******** Sideshow dishes them just astounds me.

Next year PF prices are gonna be up to $900 and fanboys are still going to be telling us we have no right to be upset.

It's like walking around a car dealership and complaining about the prices and trying to get people to not buy because you personally don't like the price..the world isn't going to end

Last edited:
This thing is humongous, had a chance to see it at NYCC ...I thought my Hulk PF was big, this towers him.. it easily compares to the size of some 1/3 scale pieces out there so having a higher price on this doesn't seem so bad. I'm not for price hikes but for this particular piece I don't mind.

This thing is humongous, had a chance to see it at NYCC ...I thought my Hulk PF was big, this towers him.. it easily compares to the size of some 1/3 scale pieces out there so having a higher price on this doesn't seem so bad. I'm not for price hikes but for this particular piece I don't mind.

You mean in mass and not height. I was expecting at least 27 inches in height which would be closer to a 1/3. 23 inches is meh these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

banezzzz.jpg
This is also a 300$ difference. Which one is more priceworthy do you think (Sideshow 699$ or Prime1 999$)?

Last edited:
the sideshow measurements are off

Its 23" to the tip of his head not the tip of his tubes.

If you look at the picture of Batman and Bane facing off they are both eye to eye. Batman is 25 inches to the top of his head, eye to eye 23" with Bane.

I'll add this to my list of wants. With TBD edition sizes and the fairly high ES overall from SSC, I'll just wait it out for awhile. It's been a long time since I've only had one PO with SSC. That's where I'm at now. Only have HULK vs Wolverine on PO and it feels good. That all said, I do have Green Goblin, Black Canary, Dark Phoenix, and Bane on my radar. Since none of them will be selling out soon, I'll pick them up at my leisure.

I like the classic Bane more than the video game bane

I think they both look good but I tend to skew towards the classic looks of most characters. However, I am a big fan of a lot of Arkham games costumes as well.

Last edited:
The vertical height and the numbers look deceiving, but 23" with just about 2" coming from the base, he'd clock at around 21" which is 1/4 of 7'. Comic Bane is listed at under 7' if I'm not mistaken.

Also, the comic Batman PFs SSC made are larger than 1/4 scale so in pictures the size difference don't look too big.

Anybody think there's a chance we might get bonus rewards or free shipping (like the promo offered for Killer Croc)? Going to pull the trigger, just need to know when lol.

Anybody think there's a chance we might get bonus rewards or free shipping (like the promo offered for Killer Croc)? Going to pull the trigger, just need to know when lol.

I think, like with the Kylo Ren PF, they offered those incentives when they first went up for pre-order, so I doubt they would do so after the fact and have to deal with collectors who ordered first day feeling ripped-off.

Back