Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Learn from XM??? Please. XM would've overcomplicated things and added a street lamp, mail box, sewer cover..........
These sculpts prove again that Sideshow is on another level in the sculpt department.

Please. Sideshow sculptors have ALWAYS had lots of talent. That has never been in question. It's Sideshow's ambition in the art department that makes them fall short at times.

One man's over complicated sculpt is another's attention to detail.

Yep, Sideshow sculptures have always been amazing. It's just production pieces that we have been getting that has let them down in the past!

I think the QC has been a bit better this year.

d362616f09254873e9bb8e1b26932fe2.jpg

3d731354de976f73edaf069d77179011.jpg

d3d844e3370c9723e38ab00458087958.jpg

997aeb7bd10c46e77d44981ea9797b9c.jpg

Learn from XM??? Please. XM would've overcomplicated things and added a street lamp, mail box, sewer cover..........
These sculpts prove again that Sideshow is on another level in the sculpt department.

No one said anything about their sculpts.
Yeah, they didn't get this idea from seeing what XM were doing with their Base's?
Bane would be walking up stair's or walking down stair's right now or stepping on a broken ground.
As usual.

No one said anything about their sculpts.
Yeah, they didn't get this idea from seeing what XM were doing with their Base's?
Bane would be walking up stair's or walking down stair's right now or stepping on a broken ground.
As usual.

He actually is stepping on something. Like every other SSC PFs lately. It's like they don't know what else to do.

Until jpuli28's post of the Bane pic I thought he was supposed to have tubes going into each arm as opposed to one, but I guess I was wrong.

This Bane and Killer Croc look absolutely amazing! Will certainly be pre ordering them both. Kudos SS for an epic Comic Con booth this year. Guns blazing, taking no prisoners! Crushin' it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

He actually is stepping on something. Like every other SSC PFs lately. It's like they don't know what else to do.

I for one doesn't like the capt. Morgan pose but I think it works well for this piece. He's stomping on bat signal, I like it.

Some guys were nice enough to measure the hight of the Hulk v Wolvy Maquette for me and while they were at it they ran over and measured Bane to be a wopping 25-26 inches... and yes they took a measuring tape... lol.

Back