Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS money tactics. However the original design is how it should be. It looks more classic. The modern is nice also. The Stealth in my opinion is lesser of the 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally for me it is the original all the way. I am one of the few (I think) who displays the ex head which would not work with the modern. I do agree all of the repaints don't bode well for the line.

I was gonna collect the whole line, but not if all the statues are just getting repainted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Different people have different tastes, just because they're re issuing the Iron Man in different colors doesn't mean they've given up on the line. They had the thought to do these 2 as single pieces with no removable head so that the eyes could glow. So they're at least re examining old pieces, so new pieces shouldn't be that far off in their minds. If this is some blatant cash grab they have to know how much money there is to be made from new statues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sometimes I hate SS lol. Would have gotten that "metallic" version damn
7e5b9b0ffd161a69064bd298971d6b5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I gotta say, I still think the original looks best! I wouldn't feel bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Different people have different tastes, just because they're re issuing the Iron Man in different colors doesn't mean they've given up on the line. They had the thought to do these 2 as single pieces with no removable head so that the eyes could glow. So they're at least re examining old pieces, so new pieces shouldn't be that far off in their minds. If this is some blatant cash grab they have to know how much money there is to be made from new statues.

Only just realised it looks like the eyes light up in the 2 repaints.... if it were mains powered and not batteries I'd consider the modern one

Only just realised it looks like the eyes light up in the 2 repaints.... if it were mains powered and not batteries I'd consider the modern one

Mains powered is so out dated. One thing goes wrong and the piece has to go back.

They did the same thing with the original comiquette

I like the modern. Even more knowing the eyes light up. But im happy with the original 4. So even if i get this new modern it wouldnt fit
8fadf0a033e8110c8240a2076d919ac6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mains powered is so out dated. One thing goes wrong and the piece has to go back.

I don't see the difference? The whole thing would have to go back for this piece too. I like to keep my light up features on so mains works better

I don't see the difference? The whole thing would have to go back for this piece too. I like to keep my light up features on so mains works better

For this it would be a waste of time. Have you ever seen a piece this scale use mains for light up features? My point is. The most expensive pieces such as Iron Man Legendary scale or some of Cinemaquette old stuff used the mains were cables run throughout the whole piece. They use to fail a lot were you would have to ship the whole piece back. At least nowadays with batteries can be placed in parts of one fails only that piece would need replacing.

I do understand though keeping it on all day long won’t really have the same effect with batteries. But that’s the whole point why more and more companies are moving away from mains light up features because of fail rates. A perfect example is Thanos on Throne were a lot of collectors experienced light bleed or mould in the gauntlet. Can you imagine returning the whole of that.

But I do understand your point nonetheless

Back