Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is weird. Searching for that contest in the SideShow website does not work. It doesn't bring it up. Its not even listed in the Contest page.

I went to sideshow.com/assemble which I always do to check on the line and today when I did it that contest was the page that came up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I went to sideshow.com/assemble which I always do to check on the line and today when I did it that contest was the page that came up.

That’s interesting. Well good luck to the person that wins this. It’s a nice prize for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't realise it is shipping now, I still have 2 payments to go. Please post lots of pics everyone!

Sometimes I hate SS lol. Would have gotten that "metallic" version damn
7e5b9b0ffd161a69064bd298971d6b5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So there’s a modern version too? So if IM and Hulk have 2 variants, I wonder if Cap/Thor will have any.

Sometimes I hate SS lol. Would have gotten that "metallic" version damn
7e5b9b0ffd161a69064bd298971d6b5b.jpg

Not one but two repaint version? Can you guys help me to understand, how on Earth, someone, during a meeting, proposed this dumb Idea... And how on hell, someone else approved this dumb Idea...
I need to understand please

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

I think the modern version was worth doing. Stealth....eh. I’m really doubting they’ll sell 500 of those. Or 300.

I would be p*ssed if I'd put money down on the original. Not saying it looks bad but it would be nice to have a choice. Modern version looks nice

I would be p*ssed if I'd put money down on the original. Not saying it looks bad but it would be nice to have a choice. Modern version looks nice
That would be me lol. Im happy with the original ex. But i might have gon for that modern. Oh well. Ill live lol

No official announcement on the modern version though, at least sideshow isnt stacking pre orders and making it impossible to afford the statues people want.

I think the modern looks nice but I wouldn't have picked it over the original. This is starting to worry me though. I feel like they are dumping more time and resources into repaints than actual new pieces. I have a feeling this might be it for the line.

Back