Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol nice try sideshow. Not saying its not cool but i think we are more interested in new characters. Funny this goes on po soon while no update on red/grey hulk. What i would go for is an ultimate thor. Beard portrait, axe, blacker suit. Damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where was this even announced other than if you searched on the website

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hmm definitely not getting this. I'm happy with the original 4 for now. Not sure if this is good or bad news for the line. I guess any news is good news. There's still more hope.

My thinking here is that they had left over iron man states so they repaint and market them as new stealth suite. They announced Red and Grey hulk not thinking they'd sell out completely of the green hulk in both editions. So they have no more hulks to re paint

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I hate to say it but the Ex Hulk that I have is just not grabbing me like I thought it would... Might have to sell...

I don't care for the Ex head and the Reg head is a bit boring for the pose.

Its what I liked about the Bowen Smackdown Hulk was that the Hulk was in full rage mode.. In body and facial expression. This piece is missing that and it suffers for it IMO.

I hate to say it but the Ex Hulk that I have is just not grabbing me like I thought it would... Might have to sell...

Its what I liked about the Bowen Smackdown Hulk was that the Hulk was in full rage mode.. In body and facial expression. This piece is missing that and it suffers for it IMO.

I felt that way from the images until I had it in hand. I absolutely love this piece. I wish his classic sculpt had some more rage as well but the piece impressed the hell out of me. Definitely won't need another Hulk. I completely get it though. Some things just don't grab you like you thought they would.

#youshouldhavekepttheOG

Screenshot (8).jpg
Anybody else happen to notice this contest?

Back