Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone familiar with cancellations with sideshow? I’m just curious as if I was to cancel let’s say the hulk statue would I be able to take all that money and put it in another statue or would I get penalized and lose the deposit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was given a one time cancelation refund on Hulk and was able to reorder it with $80 of rewards points. Just go on their chat and they are very helpful if this is your first cancelation.

I was given a one time cancelation refund on Hulk and was able to reorder it with $80 of rewards points. Just go on their chat and they are very helpful if this is your first cancelation.

So text them or should I call?

Wow, I sure cornered myself. I’m going to owe around $1,000 this month for Thor and Hulk since I pay in full; just got February 28 final payment for Hulk.

Yeah I can push Hulk back to April. May consider doing that, thanks

No problem. I feel like the longer I'm waiting the more I'm getting close to cancelling. If I see a good picture of cleaned up seams on the back of the head I won't hesitate getting it. My first of 3 payments is this month. It really will be an impressive piece to own and would definitely be my first and last Hulk.

I still have two months left to pay for hulk but shipping notices going out? What am I missing here lol

Full pay. You can contact them to see if you can get it earlier.

Ty so much. I remember for thanos or another statue they sent me an email saying it arrived early to the warehouse and if I wanted to pay to get it sooner. But I’ll contact them thank you

I still have two months left to pay for hulk but shipping notices going out? What am I missing here lol

They may not grant it to you though (if it's a split shipment piece) but I've been in the same situation as you, and never had a problem.

You can also pay it off though anytime though, in hopes of getting it sooner.

If they don't announce any more characters I'll probably cancel Wasp, she'll look out of place with the big 4 if she's the only "extra" one we get.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

If they don't announce any more characters I'll probably cancel Wasp, she'll look out of place with the big 4 if she's the only "extra" one we get.

I did not order Wasp for that reason ...if they announce more I will pick her up

Same here. Totally fine with the main 4. Ill only order wasp if they announce antman

Guess I'll wait until May when my flex pay starts, they announced Thor this time last year so I'll see

Back