Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you wanted red and grey

1125x682_previewbanner_HulkStatues.jpg

595 ex and 580 reg. Damn sideshow! Lol. Well its under 600 but damn. Oh well. Im in! Lol
And and i actually like the reg more lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did they switch up the Ex on us? the line went from modern being the regular edition to where it's the Ex with Hulk... 2003561_press01-299x448.jpg

So 3 hulks. Only the red will have a different sculpt than the others. And 600. Damn that hulk tax

Where are people getting this price from? If this is true I'm canceling Thor.

I just found the pricing. This is ********. There is no way that this should be that much more than Thor. Regretting starting this line. Might just get Cap now. Sigh

I honestly think they did that lol. Now im just thinking if i neeed the ex. I def like the reg portrait more

SS sure knows how to work the system, now to contemplate saving $15 for something I would never display. Or complete the line with all being the Ex. SMH

SS sure knows how to work the system, now to contemplate saving $15 for something I would never display. Or complete the line with all being the Ex. SMH

15 bucks is a small fee. Now if it was a 50 or 100 dollar difference I'll pass. Anyone have a pic of the 3?

There is no way this should be within 100 dollars of the Hulk vs Wolverine Marquette. There is a seam on the back of his head in one pic and not in another. For this price the can keep Thor and Hulk. This is greedy to say the least. I know they aren't forcing us to buy it but they introduced people in the line at a low price and doubled the original 2 in price. I understand it's bigger and more work goes into it and I would say 500 would be fair. I'm done with SS.

I have to agree with you. Tempted to cancel my preorders but in too deep ($114 in cancellations fees). Going to have to finalize this purchase then get out.

Wow that's a lot of $. I can't see myself paying that when the last pf was 550 and the king/gladiator were 599. That's only my opinion and I don't want to rain on those getting him. Collect what you love

There is no way this should be within 100 dollars of the Hulk vs Wolverine Marquette. There is a seam on the back of his head in one pic and not in another. For this price the can keep Thor and Hulk. This is greedy to say the least. I know they aren't forcing us to buy it but they introduced people in the line at a low price and doubled the original 2 in price. I understand it's bigger and more work goes into it and I would say 500 would be fair. I'm done with SS.

Totally agree. They are not forcing us. But damn what a d!ck move lol. I will complete the line cuz i choose to. I really like them but this is the second time SS leaves a bad taste in my mouth. How tf do u justify this being 50 cheaper than hulk AND FREAKING WOLVERINE is beyond me.

I wish they added to the line up with new characters not just more hulks

hope they are late with the others. You can cancel and get your NRD back if they are.

They will also allow it as a one-time courtesy if you haven't cancelled before.

Back