Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last payment came out today for my EX Cap. Beyond excited. I'm seeing the other forum talking about paint defects on the shield. I thought this was already confirmed as battle damage or weathering. Does it look like a defect?

I think its battle damaged. I just replied in the other forum with a pic of what mine looks like (screen name is GenMotors there). His looks a little worse, but it is supposed to be there apparently.

image1.jpg

I think this is their way of half assing qc lol but it looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO'd: Avengers assemble Thor & Hulk, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM Hulkbuster, XM Spider-Man, XM Beta Ray Bill, Salt and Pepper Statues Scarlet Spider

Who's following spooktacular. Keep us informed of the rewards codes. So far the codes were GETSPOOKY and SNIVEL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm not much for female characters but wasp looks amazing
9680fbb8bbf4c6ecb1b1115ac00a0ae5.jpg
217a1bb26e80a226ade508b3dc068876.jpg

Aaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!

Let me just add. 20-30 more than iron man and cap. Oh SS lol. Oh well. Definitely getting but no rush. This just confirms line is not dead so great!

Wasp is tempting, hate that it cost's more while being smaller and other than the face not as detailed...

Aaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!

Let me just add. 20-30 more than iron man and cap. Oh SS lol. Oh well. Definitely getting but no rush. This just confirms line is not dead so great!

Plus the red and grey hulk they announced but haven't released. This wasp was out of nowhere.

I think Wasp looks really nice but I wanted a more dynamic pose to make it feel like she is flying around the other avengers. I just don't see enough here for me to pick her up. SS has been pretty generous with reward points so I'm not complaining about her being more than Cap and IM. If the rest of the line comes out at 400 or less I would be happy.

Back