Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is another one too
fcc90453b0f39b5336ecb124e0413c0a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

No, not this one ...we're talking 1/5 scale. That is 1/4 scale. Plus, I didn't like that one ...as I didn't agree with his massive traps and Quasimodo impersonation.

They've been pushing wasp a lot lately on their socials because of the movie. But still no Ant Man

This gray Hulk ...maybe a 1/5 scale Extremis Iron Man ...my 1/5 scale collection might be growing some.

I saw that Iron Man Extremis Mark II Statue, I'm interested to see what other characters they have planned for that line.

Maybe, I was just going off of what was on their website. They added like 20+ new things and then did a Instagram live.

This guy posts this comment on sideshow post about the AA line, can anybody tell me how that makes any sense, if you have 5 and they only made 5 wouldn't that mean you have the complete set?
e8cb40b672edf10ede10e456b41a4cca.jpg
556ef388b18f053b5426c44bffc84a1d.jpg

I saw that Iron Man Extremis Mark II Statue, I'm interested to see what other characters they have planned for that line.

Thor Hulk and Captain America... And probably the Wasp... And they' ll switch to another line

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Watched their little YouTube video about all the marvel stuff at SDCC, unless there is a surprise it looks like no new AA

Thor, Wasp, Stealth IM, Cap, and Grey Hulk were the only ones in the case
cb3f8f64820b2784876abda9727e8101.jpg

This guy posts this comment on sideshow post about the AA line, can anybody tell me how that makes any sense, if you have 5 and they only made 5 wouldn't that mean you have the complete set?
e8cb40b672edf10ede10e456b41a4cca.jpg
556ef388b18f053b5426c44bffc84a1d.jpg

I guess he has some sort of list in his head of what he would consider to be a complete set of Avengers. So maybe an Ant Man, or whatever.

I’m not sure why people buy them in the first place if that’s their mentality though; there’s never a guarantee that a line is going to include tons of options. And if anything the opposite tends to end up being the case.

Exactly. Why even start. Im happy with the main 4. If they ever release an antman THEN i will get wasp

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back