1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like the clothing hangs better on the stock body, and maybe the head is in better proportion? But definitely appreciate HT's approach to muscle bodies that much more now.

Well. I just put myself on the waitlist for the exclusive. I figure if I'm going to pay the full ridiculous price for this, I might as well get the exclusive. It'll force me to buy the figure if it does convert.

BTW, the regular is still available from a variety of retailers like Timewalker Toys. ;)
https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Ash-Williams-Sixth-Scale-Figure-100349-p/sst-100349.htm

I hope it sells out there as they're within driving distance from me and I really don't want to buy it right at this moment. :lol

Well. I just put myself on the waitlist for the exclusive. I figure if I'm going to pay the full ridiculous price for this, I might as well get the exclusive. It'll force me to buy the figure if it does convert.

BTW, the regular is still available from a variety of retailers like Timewalker Toys. ;)
https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Ash-Williams-Sixth-Scale-Figure-100349-p/sst-100349.htm

I hope it sells out there as they're within driving distance from me and I really don't want to buy it right at this moment. :lol

Where is the waitlist for the exclusive?

I can only find regular.

:::EDIT:::
Nevermind.....Found it.

Where is the waitlist for the exclusive?

I can only find regular.

:::EDIT:::
Nevermind.....Found it.

Btw, you can always find the exclusive to any Sideshow item by simply adding a 1 to the end of the item's product number in the URL of the regular's product page on Sideshow's website. The regular Ash's product number is 10034, the Excl. Ash's product number is 100341.

dcbf80e4f0a8500784ae07515c6f41ba.jpg
I'm very much liking mine but I've noticed that they didn't put any blood on the chest as I'm seeing on other people's figure. Also they could have put more on the shirt too. There doesn't seem to be any on the shirt considering the entire movie he's hosed with blood. This is a trend I've started to notice with sideshow/Hottoys. My delorean has an upside down flux capacitor, my bruce will is came with a broken leg. My Marty was missing a hand... Seems to be always something with this company.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

In theory a thinner body makes sense, but I think with the size of the head and cut of the clothing you need a body similar in size to the Sideshow one or a TTM-19. He's definitely too muscular, but I don't think it hurts the figure and seems a bit more in line with a more idealized version (which is what we tend to get in 1/6 anyway).

dcbf80e4f0a8500784ae07515c6f41ba.jpg
I'm very much liking mine but I've noticed that they didn't put any blood on the chest as I'm seeing on other people's figure. Also they could have put more on the shirt too. There doesn't seem to be any on the shirt considering the entire movie he's hosed with blood. This is a trend I've started to notice with sideshow/Hottoys. My delorean has an upside down flux capacitor, my bruce will is came with a broken leg. My Marty was missing a hand... Seems to be always something with this company.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Looks like the average stock figure to me :dunno

Wondering what this would look like on a HT Indiana Jones or Bruce Lee body. Better muscle definition than a stock HT slim, but not over-the-top.

s-l500.jpg

Quick unboxing photos and pose. This is a crazy nice figure sideshow has crept into hot toys turf for sure! If you can get your hands on one don't passIMG_5081.JPGIMG_5083.jpgIMG_5084.jpgIMG_5085.jpgIMG_5086.JPGIMG_5087.jpgIMG_5088.jpgIMG_5089.jpg it up

Back