1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, is the white bit we see sticking out of the chainsaw removeable? Or is it sewn into place; I don't remember the bandage even being visible in the movie, and at least when he first puts the chainsaw on the bandage has been removed.

Pretty sure you can just cut it off. Doesn't look sewn together.

Guys btw, he doesn't come with a sock... So look into getting one if you want :lol

Stock neck height
IMG_5362_zpsjzcor5qf.jpg

Remove the neck peg
IMG_5364_zpsih2lh3be.jpg

IMG_5365_zpstvfdvn82.jpg

Short neck height
IMG_5363_zpsls4vtsxo.jpg

Bruce had a pretty long neck in his youth....SS has it right....

71b5ae4a145ceddf9db880f69e8d381d.jpg

bc.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly now i am more concerned about those stupid holster straps more than anything. I don't remember seeing them in the movie much. Not sure how much i should cut them. As for the hand stump i will be using grey duck tape like in the film.

Everyon's great pictures plus the $20 off coupon i got today with my e-web pushed me over the edge and i ordered it. He will display well with J Burton. I coulndn't get the exclusive but I think he will look fine with his boot on the deadite head.

Honestly now i am more concerned about those stupid holster straps more than anything. I don't remember seeing them in the movie much. Not sure how much i should cut them. As for the hand stump i will be using grey duck tape like in the film.

I need to go back and watch the movie more closely... but do you ever see the duct tape after he puts on the chainsaw? It always seemed like you would just see the sleeve of the shirt tucked into the chainsaw.

This gives me hope for Dengar, Burton and even Freddy, but unless they are going to revise Luke's sculpt, I think it's lost.

I thought the Luke sculpt looked great... but I won't go counting my chickens before they hatch. One good looking figure from Sideshow does not make a trend :lol

I need to go back and watch the movie more closely... but do you ever see the duct tape after he puts on the chainsaw? It always seemed like you would just see the sleeve of the shirt tucked into the chainsaw.

Its not accurate sadly :lol

https://17rg073sukbm1lmjk9jrehb643....oads/2014/03/ash-chainsaw-800x0-c-default.jpg

It’s a good figure as it allows people to have a 1/6 Ash without having to pay for an expensive custom but screen accuracy wise esp the chainsaw is off.

He just arrived for me today. My conclusion.. a perfect Ash figure. My only gripe would be too have more blood on the forehead but that kept changing in the movie so its not a big deal! The accessories are fantastic and have awesome detail. The sculpt is practically spot on and for those who are wondering about the harness straps. In person, the straps are really thin and dont look as obvious and silly as they do in the promo photos. Im a very happy Evil Dead fan. I would recommend taking away the white bandage but it really doesnt harm the figure! Quality!

Tomorrow is my Ash Wednesday. I can't wait to get it as the pics I'm seeing look great!

4017c8dd70e9c1181e5a6db7261a85e5.jpg
23fa42895eb02da633b3a2f66d5735fe.jpg
943cd6ad33d6a79cdf560e03a6d400c5.jpg
db90e5b59df2e72ed23d43ea579a1019.jpg
64f12649f2b8e297aed4795748f75f84.jpg

Sideshow really impressed me with this one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So clean, damn I really need some LED lights for my detolf. Great shots!

edit:
Here is a pic at some of the work I've been putting into the figure.
I was going for his look before getting sucked into the portal.
Dirtied him to hell, cut the fang off the body, removed the bandage, added blood to his forehead and repainted his white steak.

For those who are worried about those bandages, don't be. They're a very thin plastic material and isn't sewn together.

IMG_5394_zpswrhoqvcc.jpg

Alright, I think I'm retiring from posting anymore pictures in this thread :lol

Last edited:
Back