1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this from SSC:
Thank you for your pre-order of the Ash Williams - Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn - Sixth Scale Figure - Exclusive (1003491)!

We are working hard on your hand crafted item and wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Oct - Dec 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive Jan - Feb 2017.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

I was just thinking I need to get this guy ordered... but no rush it seems. Maybe I can add a few more RP before then if they hook us up for Spooktakular.

If I remember correctly, Sideshow announced the license in the first part of 2014, then took over a year and a half to put the figure up for preorder, and now it won't even be out until 2017. This has to be, by far, the longest freaking turn around for a figure in history.

Certainly the longest figure I've ever waited for. And I also have VTS' Mad Max on preorder.

Can't wait to see how much they'll **** up Ash!

sideshow_did_it_again_zpsi3ubjs92.jpg

lol

lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The same is true for Snake Plissken. I am concerned about ASH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it possible to get this cancelled due to the delays without losing my points and without getting charged for my deposit? If so, how would I go about doing it?

Back