1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Ash will be at SDCC... once a figure is up for PO it's usually old news and doesn't get carted to conventions. If anything we'll just see the same figure or a production sample that will piss people off because something is ****ed up :lol

I would not expect any figures in the line passed this Ash.

I still can't believe they are doing this great character, really happy with sideshow and blitzway with their choice of licenses

IDK if official or bootleg but looks good

Army-of-Darkness-Ash-by-Action-Toys-001.jpg

From my brief chat with them it's licensed army of darkness, the body swap as people wanted a muscle body wasn't an option due to price ranges as it wouldn't be cost effective especially as they are a fairly new company.

The sculpt was originally necked and when I mentioned it should be a neckless sculpt (as most muscle bodies are necked) they changed it.
From what I know there are gonna be 3 versions of ash from army of darkness.... Normal, battle and S-smart.

The clothes on the proto are by Tinela and the weathering by Elvis I believe.
I actually quite like it only thing I'm not keen on is the shirt.... Especially the weathering.

From the prototype pics, yeah I agree 100% with that.

It's a very clumsy body choice on the NSC figure too. Padded up shirt and then a stick-thin arm. :slap

I'm getting the SS Ash, and when NSC comes out with their three versions, I'll probably get one, if not all three, as long as the price is right. I'm a sucker for all things Ash. Which why I also have this on PO at BBTS:

MEZ11073.jpg

Pre-order went up for NSC (action toys) Ash at toy source for $185...I like the head sculpt,but that's it...I want their Medieval Ash and will just stick with Sideshow's which is clearly the better looking one

Back