Sideshow Asajj Ventress redo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately no. Andy Bergholtz did the sculpt for Asajj and this was his first offering which they declined and made him make her more human looking. I think the only one who has a copy is Adam Hughes.

Unfortunately no. Andy Bergholtz did the sculpt for Asajj and this was his first offering which they declined and made him make her more human looking. I think the only one who has a copy is Adam Hughes.

Shame. I am currently in talks to get a copy of the SS head painted. I am tempted to get another blank and try to dremil sand the jaw back a little.

I thought she would look really interesting if they could giver a bit of an alien brow and nose bridge. You know how she looks on the series I get a bit of a wolf or vampire monster like forhead and brow there. It is very slight and thought that would look good realistically too again just slight enough that it looks a little alien or monsterous yet still kind of sexy and attractive.

^^AGREED!

Something I'm planning on doing when I buy her again. Now I'm wishing I didn't trade her :slap what's a clone wars only collection without Ventress!?

Since Andy's original sculpt now resembles the CW Asajj, maybe they'll release a specific version of her with the tattoo pattern and that head sculpt.

Would be nice to get items like this re realised. I was thinking to get the CW Anakin, but now he has changed closer to his EP III look I would like that.

Also, we need a Darth Talon !.

Hi, I already introduced myself in the respective section.
I was trying to emulate Small Studios's amazing work :bow with Ventress's hs. Also tried to add darker skin texture and sharper tattoos similar to what we see on the CW series (I used the sketches from the artbook that comes with the Season 1 BD as reference).
Hope you like her; I’m very satisfied with the results:

Very nice, I like the back of the head shot.
I just want the money so I can get her head commission cast and painted. One major change for my personnel one is to have her with green eyes, I just love women with green eyes.

I wish I could paint as I know I will not be able to describe accurately the ideas I have. Props to all the painters out there that can confidently do it.

The customs look great! -but I'm happy with the Sideshow Ventress they way she is. Just wish Sideshow hadn't forgotten about Count Dooku.

Thanks guys. Honestly i never liked Ventress until I get used to see her on the Clone Wars series.

The customs look great! -but I'm happy with the Sideshow Ventress they way she is. Just wish Sideshow hadn't forgotten about Count Dooku.

Yea me too and also waiting for Grievous. Then some EU Sith Lords like Revan & Malak.

Sorry for the lame title :monkey1

Has anyone consider changing the SSC Asajj Ventress to the revised Clone Wars-Cartoon Network version?

Just curious :D

2 years later here is mine

2021-02-28-16-58-52.jpg

2021-02-28-17-12-07.jpg

2 years later here is mine

2021-02-28-16-58-52.jpg

2021-02-28-17-12-07.jpg
Amazing. I've always wanted mine repainted to match the show but at a loss on how to find someone to paint, paint it well, good cost and in the UK ideally

If I'm, I've saved your images as a reference if I ever figure out how to commission someone.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Back