Need a lightsaber for Sideshow 1/6th scale Asajj Ventress figure. Please help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falcon Gunner

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone has a Sideshow Asajj Ventress 1/6th scale lightsaber that they are willing to sell.

Need a spare one for my figure.

One of my cats got into my Star Wars room and chewed the top off one of Asajj Ventresses lightsabers. :(

I have looked all over the net for a replacement but have had no luck.

Help me Sideshow Freaks, you're my only hope! :pray:

Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone has a Sideshow Asajj Ventress 1/6th scale lightsaber that they are willing to sell.

Need a spare one for my figure.

One of my cats got into my Star Wars room and chewed the top off one of Asajj Ventresses lightsabers. :(

I have looked all over the net for a replacement but have had no luck.

Help me Sideshow Freaks, you're my only hope! :pray:
Geez, I don't own an Asajj Ventress, but my advice would be to keep combing ebay, there's always something there, or If you have no luck at all, it may be a long shot but you could contact sideshow for a part replacement.

Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I might have some extras. Do you just need the blade? If so you might be able to use a red from a Vader or Maglus saber. I will let you know if I find one when I get home tonight.

I have seen her saber pop up on ebay from time to time. Unfortunately, they run about $30 each. Easy & Simple makes an Ep. I Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan hilt that can be had for around $8. Perhaps you can make it look like she has taken her foes saber in combat?

HLJ has them come in pairs!
kby-gz987_0_1460519029.jpg

I might have some extras. Do you just need the blade? If so you might be able to use a red from a Vader or Maglus saber. I will let you know if I find one when I get home tonight.

Hey mate.

Yeah just need one of her ignited sabers.

I've thought about getting a Vader or Dooku blade or even Maul blade from eBay but then I would have to replace both my Ventress blades on her ignited sabers to match and I don't know if I am talented enough to do that. :(

I have seen her saber pop up on ebay from time to time. Unfortunately, they run about $30 each. Easy & Simple makes an Ep. I Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan hilt that can be had for around $8. Perhaps you can make it look like she has taken her foes saber in combat?

Might have to come up with some other way to display her if I can't find a second lightsaber for her mate.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Geez, I don't own an Asajj Ventress, but my advice would be to keep combing ebay, there's always something there, or If you have no luck at all, it may be a long shot but you could contact sideshow for a part replacement.

Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I might just have to play the waiting game n eBay and wait for one to pop up on there.

Looks like my cat has chosen to chew one of the most rarest lightsabers out there to get a replacement of. :(

The tough part is her lightsabers go together, so chances are you would need two, unless someone else only wants to display her with 1, which I think is less dynamic.

However, this is what I would do if I were you, you would probably have to sacrifice the magnet in the handles though....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...pf-cold-cathode-ccfl-lightsabers-repairs.html

That looks like an interesting option.

Might have to go down that path if I have no luck finding a replacement.

I found the hilts but the blades were disconnected. I do have a couple of the Sith red blades.
Removing the blades is actually easy. They are just glued in. If you want the blades I have let me know.

You might want to explore casting the one you have. That will probably be the quickest route to getting it done. The saber bolt can be done easily with a one part mold. Seems like the blade will be easier to come by or at least a good replacement. Barring that, I’d suggest a two part mold to make new blades. PM me if you need help.

I found the hilts but the blades were disconnected. I do have a couple of the Sith red blades.
Removing the blades is actually easy. They are just glued in. If you want the blades I have let me know.

Hey mate.

Thanks for looking around for me, really appreciate it.

When you say that you have a couple of the sith blades which blades are these ones exactly?

You might want to explore casting the one you have. That will probably be the quickest route to getting it done. The saber bolt can be done easily with a one part mold. Seems like the blade will be easier to come by or at least a good replacement. Barring that, I’d suggest a two part mold to make new blades. PM me if you need help.

Hi mate.

I don't know much about casting.

Is it easy and inexpensive?

Can I cast the lightsaber from home?

If I got the lightsaber blade casted then how would I go about making it red like the original blade so they match?

Hey mate.

Thanks for looking around for me, really appreciate it.

When you say that you have a couple of the sith blades which blades are these ones exactly?

There is the problem. I don't know. It could be Ventress, Maul, or Vader, I removed the blades to use the hilts for the Cold Cathode sabers so I am not sure which this would have been. Sorry.

There is the problem. I don't know. It could be Ventress, Maul, or Vader, I removed the blades to use the hilts for the Cold Cathode sabers so I am not sure which this would have been. Sorry.

No problem mate.

I'll take them off your hands if the offer is still there.

How much do you want for them?

Hi mate.

I don't know much about casting.

Is it easy and inexpensive?

Can I cast the lightsaber from home?

If I got the lightsaber blade casted then how would I go about making it red like the original blade so they match?

Pretty easy and the upfront is about $75 bucks for a silicone and two part white resin kit. To do the hilt would be like no problem. There are plenty of guides on YouTube and lots of great diy techniques. I basically taught myself in like a week to do one part molds and a few weeks later the two part.
If you casted the blades, you’d need to purchase the clear red resin. There are guys doing clear Gundam parts all the time on YouTube. I cast mainly to duplicate marvel legends acessories.

Back