Statue Sideshow Arthas owners, I need your help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agoniste

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

A few weeks ago I scored a good deal on ebay buying a Sideshow arthas that was heavily broken but still possible to repair.
I only paid 71$ for it andthus far I managed to fix the light-up features and I plan on adding an RGB led strip into the base.
I also use some black miliput here and there and with it I'm gonna fix the missing part of the cape most people have, which is annoying.

I'm pretty much done but I still need to reglue all the tiny broken pieces on the back of Arthas right foot which is quite a puzzle at times.

I would like to know if anyone would be kind enough to take a few pictures of the back of it's right foot..around where the skull face shows on his boot?

Thanks in advance guys

Thanks for the support.
Unfortunately it doesnt help, but it made me realize that with the cape it must be hard to take a picture from the back of his right boot.

I guess I'll just use patience and try to finish this without any pics :monkey2

I would take pics for you, but he is all boxed/taped up right now.

And getting him back in with that cape is a pain.

Hi,

A few weeks ago I scored a good deal on ebay buying a Sideshow arthas that was heavily broken but still possible to repair.
I only paid 71$ for it andthus far I managed to fix the light-up features and I plan on adding an RGB led strip into the base.
I also use some black miliput here and there and with it I'm gonna fix the missing part of the cape most people have, which is annoying.

I'm pretty much done but I still need to reglue all the tiny broken pieces on the back of Arthas right foot which is quite a puzzle at times.

I would like to know if anyone would be kind enough to take a few pictures of the back of it's right foot..around where the skull face shows on his boot?

Thanks in advance guys

I may be able to take some pics when i get home. Mine's displayed ontop my Detolf

DSC03984.jpg
DSC03985.jpg
DSC03986.jpg
DSC03989.jpg
DSC03992.jpg
Hope these can help you.

sorry for shamefully necroing this thread, just wondering as i have been googling for a bit now, is there any guide on how to fix the lighting for this statue, after all this years now it doesnt work and it makes me sad, as OP stated he managed to fix that bid, hopefully ill be able to get some help here.

Back