Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they learned their lesson from the first Batfleck PF statue, no production videos till after release.

Most definitely. Saw that video and cancelled. Couldn't pay $500 with that headsculpt and mouth paint application.

To each their own, but a lot of folks do enjoy this statue as it's nearly sold out now.
IMG_6463.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg

I'm definitely considering the armored version as well. But I want to see if the prototype custom spear that's in development comes through. That would complete the piece IMO.

... I want to see if the prototype custom spear that's in development comes through. That would complete the piece IMO.

If this is my spear you are referring to, I'm hoping to show it off on video to garner more interest. It appears that the non-ex hand is somewhat open, so I'm hoping it'll hold in there to avoid sculpting a hand and keep costs low. Will try it all on video when I get him in a few weeks. Stay tuned.

If this is my spear you are referring to, I'm hoping to show it off on video to garner more interest. It appears that the non-ex hand is somewhat open, so I'm hoping it'll hold in there to avoid sculpting a hand and keep costs low. Will try it all on video when I get him in a few weeks. Stay tuned.

Yes! Look forward to a review and your spear development update :)

love the pose- armor finish is great- still the face is just too plain/smooth and no beard detail..if that is the finished piece

love the pose- armor finish is great- still the face is just too plain/smooth and no beard detail..if that is the finished piece

Same here. I liked this from the reveal but something about SS movie head sculpts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks so much better than I expected ! I was a little bit afraid because we didn't get any pictures since the one from Sideshow. Can't wait to have mine next month.

This. There is zero likeness to Ben Affleck here.

Suit does looks fantastic though.

Agree on both accounts... if you want a ben affleck armored batman, this is not it, but it is a sweet PF of an "Armored Batman" LOL!! I may pick this up :)

I'm starting to get a little worried about my BvS Wonder Woman. The production pics of the head sculpt/paints of both the BvS Batman and BvS Armored Batman have not turned out well and the Wonder Woman prototype was already on the fence.

I'm starting to get a little worried about my BvS Wonder Woman. The production pics of the head sculpt/paints of both the BvS Batman and BvS Armored Batman have not turned out well and the Wonder Woman prototype was already on the fence.

That's why I passed and am holding out hope for the P1 New 52 Wonder Woman.

Not expecting much from this figure as I never liked the face sculpt and the pose. Final product looks okay though.

Skin on face looks transparent to me. Maybe Sideshow used the PVC technique they used for their new GL and 1966 Catwoman, or it could be just how the pic appears on my screen.

Not expecting much from this figure as I never liked the face sculpt and the pose. Final product looks okay though.

Skin on face looks transparent to me. Maybe Sideshow used the PVC technique they used for their new GL and 1966 Catwoman, or it could be just how the pic appears on my screen.

I think you are right- that special resin is what it looks like

Awesome pose. Awesome suit. Really poor likeness. Now glad I cancelled this few months ago.

Face looks very soft but they have nailed the rest of it. Would have preferred a scowling mouth showing anger/ more emotion which I think would have fit better

Back