Statue Sideshow ARH Leonidas Pics UP ready for order on the 25th!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, quick question : I PO'ed this statue this morning, then cancelled it 3 hours after. I haven't received an e-mail saying the 30 dollars were debited off my credit card. Does this mean i'm safe ?

FYI, the order was Processing when I cancelled it. Do you guys usually receive an e-mail concerning the deposit ?

Yes, we get an email when they are going to take the NRD.

For the exclusive version, does anyone know if it comes with BOTH the shield with and without arrows and different colored helm/head? Otherwise it's kind pointless, i actually prefer the regular red colored helm since that's how historically the helm looks. What sparta wears a black helm :/

I'm tempted, love the movie,love the 300 spartans story, love the pose, but the mix of movie & historic look is a bit confusing to me, would have prefered it come with an historic helm with the movie helm as the EX. Nice though would go well with my 1:1 Leo helm

Just pre-ordered this statue from Sideshow. Simply full of awesomeness. I will be displaying it next to my Sideshow' Leonidas PF. :)

Still deciding on the Anubis Statue which I think is another awesome piece.

damnit only a few left. Does anyone know if the exclusive comes with an alternative red helm too? or just the black helm.

Just pre-ordered this statue from Sideshow. Simply full of awesomeness. I will be displaying it next to my Sideshow' Leonidas PF. :)

Still deciding on the Anubis Statue which I think is another awesome piece.

Congratulations!
I thank you for your support :wave
We feel your going to be very happy with our new products, this new factory is very good!
Please post some pics when you get him! :hi5:

Congratulations!
I thank you for your support :wave
We feel your going to be very happy with our new products, this new factory is very good!
Please post some pics when you get him! :hi5:

I will definitely post pics of the Leonidas statue with the PF once I have it in-hand.

Btw, I pre-ordered the Anubis statue too. I would have prefer it to be in 1/6 scale though. Any plans for a Horus statue to go with Anubis? :)

We just got the confirmation from Sideshow that our Leonidas EX sold out all 100 pieces in three days!!!

We have been constantly underestimating the number of statues we can sell on the limited editions!

Thor AP sold out in 24 hours, Medusa AP sold out in 3 days, and now Leonidas EX sold 100 in 3 days!!

The regular edition is still available, they are selling well also.

Sideshow ROCKS! YOU GUYS OUR CUSTOMERS ROCK!!!
:yess:

Thank you everyone who bought one for your support and we appreciate you choosing ARH/Sideshow, now we will do our best to work with Sideshow to get these statues to you!

I get charged for the Sideshow EX Leonidas on the 2nd next month! Cant wait to see this piece in person! Hope the paint on the body really does look diff then the reg.

Did a short inspection (the styrofoam was really beaten up:panic: )
and put it back until i finished painting my room and so on.
Dunno why but the skirtarmor was pretty dusty.
So you like to send me my conditioner?
:rotfl
:monkey1

Did a short inspection (the styrofoam was really beaten up:panic: )
and put it back until i finished painting my room and so on.
Dunno why but the skirtarmor was pretty dusty.
So you like to send me my conditioner?
:rotfl
:monkey1

I may do something even better :wink1:

Take care taking this out of box. Did you see our Medusa unpack video?

I may do something even better :wink1:

Take care taking this out of box. Did you see our Medusa unpack video?

Yea i watched it,really nice btw!

The Styro already arrived cracked,i can only imagine that custom did this to the styro with their slimmy fingers.:mad:
With Medusa i nearly got an heartattack putting it out of the box without damaging it so compared to each other this one was a really smooth.

Back