Statue Sideshow ARH Leonidas Pics UP ready for order on the 25th!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
024.jpg

Though I think he looks cooler, I doubt the Street Fighter shredded physique is "historically accurate."

AHR "historically accurate"...:dunno

How can be accurate on somebody that died before Jesus was born ? No cameras back then and Leonidas wasn't hitting the gym on low card diet. :cuckoo:

This painting from 1814 is the closest you can get.Nowhere near the 3% Body Fat shown on AHR statue.

800px-Jacques-Louis_David_004.jpg

Last edited:
I like the ARH one better as a representation of a true to life Leonidas. The pose sells this one very well. I don't know why SSC movie statues have such bland poses?!

I dig the new one. The pose is cool and I am not tripping over the super shredded look. I can over look it. Even today most super warrior types dont look like that, but everyone likes to think they do.

Biggest plus for me is the skirt. I dig that much more than the leather thong. I would like to see a version with a breast plate, they did wear them, sometimes.

AHR "historically accurate"...:dunno

How can be accurate on somebody that died before Jesus was born ? No cameras back then and Leonidas wasn't hitting the gym on low card diet. :cuckoo:

This painting from 1814 is the closest you can get.Nowhere near the 3% Body Fat shown on AHR statue.

800px-Jacques-Louis_David_004.jpg

Exactly!! :exactly:

So when I was saying "historic", its the history of "any other" mass produced leo statue so far :peace
The PF is good but its from the movie, the ARH here is like, the closes you get if you dug around in history books

Exactly!! :exactly:

So when I was saying "historic", its the history of "any other" mass produced leo statue so far :peace
The PF is good but its from the movie, the ARH here is like, the closes you get if you dug around in history books and then pumped them full of steroids.

Fixed for accuracy. :lecture:lecture:lecture :nana:

That's cause the ES is only 100, the bar shows up when there's a hundred or less available. You have any pics with this and Anubis side by side?

That's cause the ES is only 100, the bar shows up when there's a hundred or less available. You have any pics with this and Anubis side by side?

Well, isnt it special then! 100 EX just only for SS! :exactly:

No I do not, the Anubis is a smaller scale than Leo

Hey guys, quick question : I PO'ed this statue this morning, then cancelled it 3 hours after. I haven't received an e-mail saying the 30 dollars were debited off my credit card. Does this mean i'm safe ?

FYI, the order was Processing when I cancelled it. Do you guys usually receive an e-mail concerning the deposit ?

Back