Sideshow AOTC Clonetrooper--LINK TO BUY ON PAGE ONE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow AOTC Clonetrooper

Looks pretty good, but PASS.

ROTS clonetrooper design > AOTC clonetrooper design

The EP2 troopers just look wrong to me now after the brilliant design of the EP3 clones and all the commander variations.

I mentioned this on the whine thread, but did anybody notice in the SDCC photos that one of the HUGE character banners around Sideshow's SDCC setup is of Captain Rex. Wonder if that means a 1/6 Rex announcement at Comic Con?

I think I've become addicted to Sideshow's armored figures. I'll be ordering one.

Looks pretty good, but PASS.

ROTS clonetrooper design > AOTC clonetrooper design

The EP2 troopers just look wrong to me now after the brilliant design of the EP3 clones and all the commander variations.

i thought they went completely overboard with the amount of Clone design variations in EP 3. I don't doubt it was done to sell more toys/collectibles.

Rocketteer Clones, Yes! Been wanting one of these. Wonder how many phases there will be. Hopefully dirty isn't one of them. It'd be cool if it comes with a young Jango protrait (but won't).

The only thing that I am excited about at this year's SDCC.

I will be getting 2.:)

Yay, happy! :) Me likes the Clones. What's "Phase 1" though? Are ROTS Clones Phase 2?

Weathering I can sort myself, just some red dust pigments for the Geonosis look. Hopefully they'll sort the bodysuit, looks a bit bunched up.

Hmmm... Maybe get two, paint one as an officer. Shouldn't be too hard, some tape and the old airbrush.

Last edited:

I wonder what is the exclusive item for this one?

Get ready for the Yellow, Red, Green and Blue versions. One base design for 5 different figures, smart move by SSC! AN easy pass for me as I already have the Medicom version. I will spend the money on the Yoda/Trooper PF instead.

Although I doubt Sideshow will actually correct this, the shoulder pads need to be squarer and slightly larger on the AOTC Clone. Looking at the photo, I almost suspect they've photoshopped a head onto an unpainted ROTS Clone body.

So Sideshow, if you're indeed listening: shoulder pads, improve.

Image for reference:

Captain.jpg

Get ready for the Yellow, Red, Green and Blue versions. One base design for 5 different figures, smart move by SSC! AN easy pass for me as I already have the Medicom version. I will spend the money on the Yoda/Trooper PF instead.

Did the Green and the Blue troopers apear in the movie?:)

Did the Green and the Blue troopers apear in the movie?:)

Yes they were.

Not keen on the unpainted version. Think I'll wait for the red version. Hope they do a Rex and a phase I Cody. I'll be all over those.

I am really glad they are doing these guys. I really like them and was hoping to get an SSC version in 1/6th. Actually, I am hoping they do all the ranks, but its practically a guarantee with the ease of it. Agreed?

Back