Sideshow AOTC Clonetrooper--LINK TO BUY ON PAGE ONE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow AOTC Clonetrooper

I placed my order. Just for one, though.

It does look good but i dont fancy it tbh. I have pre-ordered the Imperial Shock Trooper Figure though cos he just looks so good.

No exclusive, so I'll wait and get it from a retailer. Looks cool though :rock

Ordered one -- just to have the evolution -- we'll see when it comes time to ship if he joins my ranks.

Not getting Thrawn or Anakin CW.

I see Luke and Han Stormtroopers are still available for pre-order.

I see Luke and Han Stormtroopers are still available for pre-order.

Which is weird because if you follow the link it says Wait List only. The computer system must just be automatic that if an item can be ordered, even if it's wait list, Pre Order shows up on that web page.

Ordered one this morning! Glad its 1st Q 2010 since we still have 5 more releases to go this year! I've bought everything except for Carbonite Han , I was going to get it for Christmas but with not now with Thrawn and the chair.

Of those two, I'd take Padme, providing it was a costume I want in 1/6, Tarkin's cool, but Padme's vital to the entire PT and we don't have a movie figure of her yet. I at least have Piett to tide me over until Tarkin.

I just want the core heroes from both trilogies, we got the ANH setup basically (minus droids and Chewie).

Just need a Padme from the PT to get her represented.

Tarkin's up there though, just hope when he's doen, it's by a sculptor that puts a lot of detail into it, the old man needs that.

Speaking about "core", it's odd that R2-D2 is in every film, all 6, and without change...and we still haven't got him yet.

He doesn't even seem that hard to do.

R2 is the one, single never-changing character in the Saga. We need him.

He probably is easy to do, but, if they put him out without 3PO it'd be a ^^^^ storm, so I don't see Sideshow making and releasing one until 3PO can join him.

I think i might pick this up later on, right now its a pass cause Im unsure of money at taht time. Would love to do another rex, or try for a bly fox or maybe cody.

201_0407.jpg

There is my Obi Clone reworked

Back