Sideshow announces arkham asylum and arkham city collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I wonder if HT gave up and just passed the license on to SS for 1/6 figures.

But man finally something interesting in the 12 Days...it's been snoresville since the Wonder Woman PF video preview

PS: Batfan...where are you?? This announcement was made just for you! :rock

That's fantastic news. So long as it's a line of 1/6th Scale figures, I'm game! I don't know what the **** Howard was doing, but hopefully SSC can have more respect for the license than he did.

I'm gonna be pissed if HT's Batman/Joker are cancelled.

HT deserves to have the license expire on them, they had more than enough time to do the figures but they choose not to. Go Sideshow! :clap

Last edited:
Even if Sideshow make 1:6 figures, we wont be seeing them for two years. The wait for their comic book Batman has been ridiculous, and its still 9 months away from release.

Very much looking forward to seeing what they produce. If it's 1/6 figures then I'd definitely be interested in buying. Been wanting a 1/6 Asylum or City Batman for so long now!

Oh man!... no matter what these are, I'll want them.

I hope HT's figures are still coming, even if we just get Joker and Batman... I don't really trust that Sideshow will have that same quality.

If HT have decided to let go of this franchise, well more fool them I say.

I think it's a testament to the franchise that even now people are excited for new products related to these games, more especially the first two that were released years ago. There's a high demand for them.

1/6 scale is really the key product that's missing from this franchise for collectors right now, and Sideshow should do really well off these if that's what they end up making and the quality's good.

HT deserves to have the license expire on them, they had more than enough time to do the figures but they choose not to. Go Sideshow! :clap

:lecture

I couldn't care less about Hot Toys! They've delayed the figures for long enough. It's awesome that Sideshow now has a license of their own. In comparison, heir prices should be much cheaper that Hot Toys, too.

Oh man!... no matter what these are, I'll want them.

I hope HT's figures are still coming, even if we just get Joker and Batman... I don't really trust that Sideshow will have that same quality.

I would have much preferred some Hot Toys figures myself. But, I hate how they've delayed the license for almost two years without any updates.

I think Sideshow has made improvements. Their head sculpts leave much to be desired. But, I don't think they'll have a problem making a good cowl for Batman.

I'm gonna be pissed if HT's Batman/Joker are cancelled.

:exactly: couldn't care less about Sideshow with their almost HT prices and quality from the distant past.

This is something HT should make despite all the problems and delays.

if these are figures, easy pass... it only gets interesting for us when they're going to release statues.

Doesn't sideshow acquire licenses for hot toys? These licenses are not necessarily exclusive either. Both ssc and hot toys can do their own projects with Arkham

Back