Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing for me about this awesome piece is because I display it high in order to get a good view of the face I don't get to see all the great detail in the back and it's too heavy to risk bringing it down very often.

Although when it does come time to bring it down seeing it from another angle is almost like admiring a whole new piece.

The only thing for me about this awesome piece is because I display it high in order to get a good view of the face I don't get to see all the great detail in the back and it's too heavy to risk bringing it down very often.

Although when it does come time to bring it down seeing it from another angle is almost like admiring a whole new piece.
Can you add a mirrored background to him? With pieces this great, it is hard to display them as they look so good from any angle.

It's a good idea but he's sitting on a corner shelf almost 7 feet high. I hope to one day have a better display setup involving lights and mirrors though.

I finally got this piece that I've been desiring for years!

Awesome statue, mate. Those arms do look frighteningly fragile. I'm glad yours arrived undamaged. I've only just entered the world of Alien collectibles with their Legendary Scale Busts line so I, unfortunately, missed out on all of the Alien statues. This Alien Warrior is my favourite statue of the Alien creatures that Sideshow has done.

Can I get the Big Chap in the scale and pose? :(

That would look odd if you wanted both though. I have them and the Chap pose is nice in person. I do prefer the Warrior attack pose, but the Chap one works well too. I have the little Chap in the warrior Maquette pose, but wouldn't want them both like that in the same scale.

image.jpg

The Faux Bronze Warrior Maquette... Personally think it looks awful.

Can't find a thread here but a simple Google search will locate one on another forum.

I also had it at one time. It is a faux bronze version of a concept, I
f I remember correctly, for the alien resurrection warrior. It wasn't something I needed and it didn't seem to fit in with the rest of my alien collection, so I sold it some time ago. To each his own...

Back