Sideshow ALIENS Queen and Egg Chamber Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like a logistical nightmare that simply may not sell very well if it is indeed put into production. SS has probably weighed the cost analysis on this one, and decided against it...

:(

But..but..SS promised on Ask Sideshow that she'll be unveiled. :monkey2
This piece is small compared to the Legendary Scale Figures or Life Size. A lot of collectors would buy this. If this has been abandoned I would like a confirmation from SS...

Just my feelings. It has been two years and five months since the initial sneak. I just don't know anymore. And I feel there would be many breakable parts on this, and low orders. Again, just my feelings. I'm a huge Alien fan. And I want collectors to get what they want too. But I just have a bad feeling about this one...

Completely disagree about there being low orders on this. I think this could be an enormous seller. However, it does seem to be one of the most complex pieces they've ever made...which could explain the abnormally long wait.

Or they did just get lazy and scrap it. :huh :lol

Just saying, how many would? :dunno

I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to see it come out, and make collectors happy. Personally, I've shifted away from the Aliens a bit.

Just saying, how many would? :dunno

I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to see it come out, and make collectors happy. Personally, I've shifted away from the Aliens a bit.

Oh! That's great news Pat! Didn't know that, and like I said, I hope I'm wrong. I've seen a few desirable pieces fall by the wayside in my time collecting Sideshow.

This is another piece that is on the Sideshow slow list like Quorra. I was just having one of my Aliens viewings last night and remembered this piece. I guess we'll get it eventually. Maybe this Halloween.

Too many details and seperate pieces on this one for it to be $700 and under I would think. I would guess $1,200+? Hope I'm wrong though. Oh and I would be one of many fans that would order this of course. ;)

$700 and under would be incredible and sell out real quick IMO (Depending on actual ES of course). This is probably the most complex Alien related piece SS will ever do. So I would assume it'll be a must have for fans and collectors.

Back