Sideshow Alien Warrior 1:1 (Version 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy an Alien Warrior 1:1 (Version 2)?

• DEFINITLY!!! I missed out on the original!

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • DEFINITLY!!! I need a companion to the first!

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • NOPE!!! No interest!

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

Warrior Alien

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!! I just thought I'd post this pole to guage interest on a "What if..." scenerio! :D

Now I'm sure there are a TON of you out there who missed out on the Sideshow Alien Warrior 1:1 bust! I mean after all there are only 400 out there. My question is... would you buy the Alien Warrior 1:1 if Sideshow re-released the bust with minor changes such as the head turned the other way, mouth closed or even fully opened with inner jaw's extended? I for one know that I DEFINITLY would!!!

I mean think about it... those who have the original could have a second companion piece, much like the way the Queen Alien had two warriors by her side in the film. :D And those who missed out on the original could have the chance to get in on the second wave of Alien Warriors with a price point of $999.00!!!

So go ahead and vote away people!!! :banana

By the way... this isn't a "1:1 vs Maquette" thread. It's a "would you buy a 1:1 warrior thread". Stay on topic people. :D

Last edited:
I love how people act like they "missed out" on this. It was available for a long time and even went on second chance if I remember right. It was far from an instant sell out. Sideshow needs to make a 1/4 scale maquette. They don't need to bother with another 1:1 Alien Warrior.

I love how people act like they "missed out" on this. It was available for a long time and even went on second chance if I remember right. It was far from an instant sell out. Sideshow needs to make a 1/4 scale maquette. They don't need to bother with another 1:1 Alien Warrior.

some people have not been around as long as you :D so they did miss out

I second that - we need an ALIENS warrior maquette.

But if they did make another Warrior bust - depending on what it looked like - Id probably buy it :) However, I would not want a new one to devalue the original

I disagree with you. People "miss out" for different reasons. Change in financial status could be one so yes... some of us "missed out".

:lecture :lecture

maquette !!!

I would definately want one and I have the alien warrior. However I would also want a 1:1 of the alien from Alien3 and Alien Resurrection.

I would buy one for sure

I have the Warrior and its a stunner but to be honest i think they would release something from the other movies before thay releases a new warrior.

Jimmy

I would also buy one without a doubt but i am still waiting for a bust from Alien 3

Im waiting for that too :)

With SSC working with ADI so much as of late I am surprised that they have not decided to do one. I would much rather have an Alien 3 bust than a life size Queen Face Hugger.

Not only did I not miss out on the first, but I sacrificed it up to the eBay gods. It took up a lot of room I needed for 1/6 figures. It was an amazing piece, but I didn't have a good feng shui way to display it where it didn't just look like a huge museum piece in a bedroom. Besides, I got 200% what it cost me back. Thanks evilBay.

I would love to see a new version, but a minor change like turning the head is no minor change. That would require a new sculpt most likely, and I don't think it will ever happen.

I am so down for a 1/4 maquette which I have to believe is in the works, but I don't know why they are waiting on it. It would go so great with my Pred Maquette. Too bad that Queen diorama wasn't 1/4. Had that bust once upon a time too. I just hate the way busts display. They never satisfy because I always want to see more of the creature. That's just me though. they were both great pieces.

1:1 aliens warrior bust is one the coolest things ive ever seen and I, unfortunately, got on the sideshow scene too late to ever afford one let alone find one. I mean when was the last time this was on ebay for less than 5 ****** thousand dollars!? i vote for a re-release with some changes, i would pay up to 2K for one and i bet sideshow could make huge profits.

Back