Sideshow Alien Space Jockey maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hhhhhh.....jeez. Where is the Queen Alien Hive diorama you showed SS? :gah:

"We needz our precious. Waaaaaa!"

I agree 100% However I'ver heard that she was cancelled :( I hope that SS will make another variation of the queen because we have only seen 2 versions of her.

I've had the Palisades deluxe version and smaller, micro versions of the Space Jockey for many years and have always liked the look and detail of them but I'm excited to see what Sideshow has come up with...bring on the full reveal.

I've had the Palisades deluxe version and smaller, micro versions of the Space Jockey for many years and have always liked the look and detail of them but I'm excited to see what Sideshow has come up with...bring on the full reveal.

Same here. Wonder how much bigger this one will be compared to the Palisades version?

I just really hope SS can do this one justice. I hate reading about Alien pieces not coming out so great.

Why they didnt go with the Prometheus update version of this? because the Alien 1 version is more valuable artistically?

As long as it's the original Giger Alien Space Jockey and not from that abominable Prometheus, I'm in.

Last edited:
If this is priced somewhere around the Godzilla mark I will order one. If it has a Predator 2 tag… I will probably still order one but will complain loudly as I do it.

I still have the crushing disappointment of their Big Chap to get out of the way first though :lol

If this thing is much more than the Warrior or Big Chap LSB's are, I will reluctantly have to pass. In the wake of Christmas shopping, etc, I definitely need to keep my bank account in check. Unfortunately I have a hunch this will be in the price range of the P2 Maquette. Which is about twice as much as I could spend.

I'll probably hold onto my money and hope that in the next few years they release some kind of diorama based on one of Giger's paintings like Spell IV or something. I wouldn't put it past SS to create a piece like that. McFarlane toys had the Li II diorama. A SS quality one (despite current QC issues) would be worlds better.

Wow, great news. Here's hoping the pain on this is rock solid!

I have the big Palisades one too but will definitely go in for this if the paint apps are as good as this piece deserves.

Back