sideshow alien queen bust value

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwallys

Freakzoid
Reaction score
What is an estimated value of a sideshow alien queen bust with no box and with a few of her teeth broken, a couple in front and one on the side. Considering everything else is OK? Selleer is asking for an offer but I don't know I may just pass.

Got it for 450. Does anyone know if there's a way to have the teeth repaired. Like an alien dentist or something? I guess I'll check with the manufacturer.

With no box and the damage I think you over paid... Sorry I didn't see your post before.
Cancel your order asap, but if you are stuck with it post some pics and we can see what you are in for repair wise.

By the way 60 people read this and didn't bother to post any advice? WTF? Guess it's the way this place has been headed...

Hmm... Yeah, I got mine in mint condition with the box for 600 a while back. Hope during shipment nothing else breaks... She has some very fragile parts.
Hope the teeth damage can be salvaged. Good luck!

Got it for 450. Does anyone know if there's a way to have the teeth repaired. Like an alien dentist or something? I guess I'll check with the manufacturer.

All I know is GuiltyGear had some lifesize teeth made for his lifesize queen... maybe he has some connections that could help you out.

^:exactly: Check with GuiltyGear. There are guys here on the forum who do sculpting/molds ect. Hopefully someone will be able to hook you up. Good luck.

here's the pics of the teeth. Sad right?
IMG_0841800x600.jpg

IMG_0843800x600.jpg

IMG_0842800x600.jpg

IMG_0849800x600.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa, that's a lot of teeth missing! :monkey2

Did the seller give you the back "spikes" as well? I don't see them in the pics you've posted.

I did get the back spikes. I also got him to refund me $100 for the damage. Still not the best deal but it does display well. I'll keep looking to find a replacement. I'm a new collector so I'm still learning and paying for my mistakes.

Looks great, the teeth would not bother me. Your pics are a closeup, so it should display great still.
However, if you want, contact this guy, Kevin - He did repairs and some missing pieces for people on the freaks board. Amazing talent -https://www.kevinheaton.com

I think you got a great deal, especially with the refund. I wouldn't feel bad at all paying that much if I needed one (weren't these $950+ retail?), but it's all relative I guess. Hopefully you can get replacement teeth, or perhaps it won't bug you too much months/years down the road when it's sitting on a shelf for a while. And who's to say you won't be able to upgrade in the future...

If the replacement route doesn't pan out for you you could just try filing/sanding down the points from a clear plastic fork to replace the missing teeth. Give 'em a little clear brown wash and call it a day. Not sure if you were aware but the top/bottom front 4 teeth are supposed to be flat anyways, I only mention it since it threw me off when I finally picked one up. Anyways enjoy your new piece...

Back