Statue Sideshow Alien Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yowza, Sideshow is killing me over here! Well, from what I can tell by looking at that thumbnail, it looks awesome. :lol

Those look amazing just from the silhouettes. The new Dog Alien will be my first Sideshow Alien statue, so I might as well stick with the line.

sdcc2011_sideshow_predalien_1.jpg

Thank you too our man mwctoys :)

Last edited:
Oooh, by no means perfect, but what Big Chap collectible is? I will most definitely be ordering once it goes up.

Coming so soon after the maquette which is not even released yet, but this may be the one piece in the statue line I go for. Really just trying to stick to the Giger version in my collection from here on out.

I don't have an 'Alien' in my collection so color me interested. But I'm surprised they went with the similar pose as the Aliens dio and maquette.

Edit : after closer inspection, it seems this one is trying to reach out and grab its victim. Like that !

Love it. My only minor gripe is that the base is a similar color to that of the Aliens one, so the two will look a bit monotonous together. Would've been nice if it had a green-ish or blue-ish tint.

Although, i love Giger's version out of all the Aliens. i gotta pass on this one. the pose is just way too similar to the Alien Warrior maquette. why SS, why did you do that?! :slap

Back