Statue Sideshow Alien Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sdcc2011_sideshow_predalien_1.jpg

Thank you too our man mwctoys :)

The hands look better on this one than 1/4 scale maquette. WTF!!!:cuckoo:

Debating this one. May be my only purchase from this line as I'm going to try to stick to A1 Giger for my collection from here on out and he did look marvelous in person. Seems to be next up to by the 2012 quarter 1 release tag...

All righty, those new flash pictures pretty much restore my faith in having all four of these babies on display. I was worried there wasn't too much of a color difference between the Giger Alien and Warrior Alien, but now I can tell our pal here has a blue-ish tint while the bug is green-ish.

Right on, they shall all be mine. :banana

EDIT: Whoa, just noticed the nameplate on a different pic of the Doggy statue. This one's landing in Q1 2012, so I guess his preorder will go up by October and November. Could be wrong, but I'd say Giger's got those months and the bug's got January or February.

Last edited:
So? The tail was also thick on poseidonyoung's 1/3 Alien Warrior statue. True, that was based on a 3D fan-made model, but the statue still looks great... :monkey3

So? The tail was also thick on poseidonyoung's 1/3 Alien Warrior statue. True, that was based on a 3D fan-made model, but the statue still looks great... :monkey3

And SSC statues based mostly on their fanMADEtasy too :dunno
This doesn't change a ____ - fat tail is fat.

I told myself the Big Chap would be my end all A L I E N pieces from A L I E N! I love this one too! I don't think I can resit this one either!!!!!

Back