Statue Sideshow Alien Mythos LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The chin and the bug eyes still bother me, but it actually turned out pretty decent. Can't complain about the size. Coloring is...okay. Teeth, compared to the last 2, are actually kinda good. Curious to see if people have dome "caulking."

The eyes are comical. I would black out the entire front of the dome to hide those.

mythosalien.jpg

The fact that this seems to have turned out so well only makes it more of a shame that it isn't the Dog alien. This thing is ugly, and not in the good way. I know the eyes were an early Giger concept, but some things stay on the drawing board for a reason.

It looks great! Why they didn?t make the same job on the older busts...!???:(

Mine came in today. looks just as good as the photos on the site , the paint app is great. the only inconsistency i see is in the photos and videos sideshow put up there are a few hints of dark teal and some orange very subtle here and there on the bust and what i received has no teal or orange. looks great none the less very happy with everything except how expensive these LSB have gotten.

Mine came in today. looks just as good as the photos on the site , the paint app is great. the only inconsistency i see is in the photos and videos sideshow put up there are a few hints of dark teal and some orange very subtle here and there on the bust and what i received has no teal or orange. looks great none the less very happy with everything except how expensive these LSB have gotten.

The dome sits nicely around the head with no gaps or "caulk?"

the dome is perfect and looks amazing. i never saw first hand the domes on the big chap LSB but this one is nice i dont see any gaps everything loooks seemless to me. of the 3 visible sections of connection (above the mouth and both back sides where the head ends) 2 of these sections are absolutely perfect. the 3rd (the back right section thats about an inch long , didnt receive as much attention and wasnt smoothed out as nice. not noticeable though really its painted over and looks like it belongs there.

Not too shabby. The bottom jaw bugs the ever loving crap out of me, but it's definitely a QC leap above the Big Chap and Warrior busts.

Back