Sideshow Alien King Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blueberry mustard alien that looks like something Palisades would have come out with 20 years ago.

That's almost an insult to Palisades. I like the base of this piece, but the actual alien king looks like one of Neca's Kenner tribute figures.

I'm sorry but this figure don't have any Giger at all (where is the reference to the p*nis and v*gi*a?), I never liked the queen and this much less, easy pass for me

it depends on how you use your imagination..I see holes and tails..

When i saw Alien for the first time i was fascinated and afraid by this Xeno...but i never thought about Giger or any sx reference.
That was the same for this king and his little army.

Would be awesome if they just released the base, as it is, without the "King". I mean, I'd get it! It would make an excellent diorama base!

Would be awesome if they just released the base, as it is, without the "King". I mean, I'd get it! It would make an excellent diorama base!

I would certainly buy just the base, and I think a lot of others would too. Such a shame that it has to be tied to some non-canon Kenner-looking beastie.

Your sig pic is funny. :lol

Thanks. Assuming you're referring to my avatar, the cool shades aficionado is a life size fan-made AvP warrior. It's latex (except for the teeth), so the poor guy is looking a bit rough over the years, but I still like him. :eek: That reminds me, I should really post my collection sometime.

Sideshow may repaint the base into blue & reuse it with their new "Alien Queen statue" in near future.

Oh... what am I dreaming.

Sideshow will be following up this piece with the Alien Prince and Princess Statues which nobody wants but will also claim is now alien canon (according to them) :wink1:

The Alien Royal Steed.

il_340x270.563453098_oo7m.jpg

Back