Statue Sideshow Alien Egg Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just chatted with them. She said they got stuck in port and will be delivered to them on Monday so don’t expect it to go out till Tuesday unless they don’t have to ship a lot then maybe Monday. I’m just guessing.

$15/each for SS's greedy ass to ship and $4/each for BBTS. I've yet to come up with a company that fleeces their customers worse than SS. Apple is the only other company I can think of.

Ordered mine throught BBTS for the $4 shipping.

That was the best thing BBTS did when they revamped the website terms/conditions in June last year. I STILL can't believe they did that (must be costing them a fortune!)

Wish they did something similar for International folks as well - $4 would have been CRAZY for International, but fixed at $25-$35 would have been great. Still, I understand why they didn't.

What REALLY sucked was them changing the POL retention rules to 90 days instead of 180. THAT has cost them money (and meant I lose out on figures) as shipping a small number of action figures from the States to Canada every 3 months is just too expensive. I now have to risk them selling out and order when my total for items IN-STOCK is up to $600 USD. Hope they change it back to 180 days again.

That was the best thing BBTS did when they revamped the website terms/conditions in June last year. I STILL can't believe they did that (must be costing them a fortune!)

Wish they did something similar for International folks as well - $4 would have been CRAZY for International, but fixed at $25-$35 would have been great. Still, I understand why they didn't.

What REALLY sucked was them changing the POL retention rules to 90 days instead of 180. THAT has cost them money (and meant I lose out on figures) as shipping a small number of action figures from the States to Canada every 3 months is just too expensive. I now have to risk them selling out and order when my total for items IN-STOCK is up to $600 USD. Hope they change it back to 180 days again.

Maybe it's different for you guys outta the country, but for me the 90 day POL is still awesome. Every month or two I have a bunch of stuff in my POL, and while I don't mind waiting 60 or so days for 20 items or so to come in, I wouldn't want to wait 6 months. Things get lost in the excitement if I get in a shipment of 40+ items.

I kind of want one, I just hate the fact that the facehugger is so symmetrical. I wish it was closer to what Attakus did with theirs...looks more alive.

Isn't the symmetrical aspect the intention of this line? After all, this egg is part of the Big Chap and Warrior (and hopefully soon the Dog Alien) series that has recently been released

Isn't the symmetrical aspect the intention of this line? After all, this egg is part of the Big Chap and Warrior (and hopefully soon the Dog Alien) series that has recently been released

I don't get what you mean? I'm talking about the way the facehugger looks...it's very symmetrical. As in, both sides look identical if you split down the middle. Not sure what that has to do with Big Chap or Warrior.

The Big Chap is symmetrical, and so are the Facehuggers on the egg. I bought 2 eggs for displaying with my Big Chap for that reason.

Ah right, got it. The Warrior isn't symmetrical though.

Anyway, looking forward to some in-hand shots.

Yeah, the warrior design is going all 'left shark', but I'm not interested in that anyway since it has a purple base. :slap

Also everyone keeps dogging the scale of the eggs, but they are scale to Big Chap, and that's all I want them for.

Yeah, the warrior design is going all 'left shark', but I'm not interested in that anyway since it has a purple base. :slap

Also everyone keeps dogging the scale of the eggs, but they are scale to Big Chap, and that's all I want them for.

Well it's what the egg was designed for really, to be in scale with their most recent big chap and warrior.

People will always complain about something that doesn't suit them though.

I still want one for my 1/4 big chap maquette. Even if the scale is off, it's close enough so it'll still look great IMO.

I’m displaying my 2 alien eggs with my Alien Dog when it’s done. Scale or not who give a ship lmao nah I know some do but maybe it will be ok with muh dawg

I know I’m going to like it and thankfully no alien experts with rulers are stopping by anytime soon.

I gotta get 2 more eventually for candles in my dining room haha

b456b5b3bc0e4e5cfa65303d1bce41ed.jpg

00977f558a240df804a5fa60d0104358.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Looks good to me, especially for the price. What are your thoughts on it? Can you take a few more pics please?

Looks great! Mine is waiting for me at home, I can't wait to open it up. I honestly didn't even know it had a light up feature, it looks pretty great.

Back