SideShow 50% April Fools Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noisy boy is the only one who caught my attention. Still I think I'll just pass. Wished they put Some HT like Tonto.

The only one I was looking at was Destro, but it looks off somehow, does anyone have it that can quickly elaborate on it's merits or lack thereof? It must be not selling well to have ended up here.

I think the main issue with Destro was the design choice. It's so far removed from the original, that a lot of Joe collectors (self included) were put off to it. It doesn't look much like the primary toy/comic/cartoon design because of the extensive liberties.

I was about to pull the trigger on the portal figure, had the code applied in my basket and everything. Went to confirm and he was wait listed - coupon no longer eligible. Dammit.

I think the main issue with Destro was the design choice. It's so far removed from the original, that a lot of Joe collectors (self included) were put off to it. It doesn't look much like the primary toy/comic/cartoon design because of the extensive liberties.

Yeah, I kind of liked what they did with the first Snake Eyes and Saboteur, but this looks off to me.

Probably for the best, I would have had to hunt down Atlas to go with him!

They seem to be adding new figures as well. Conan and a Real Steel figure has just appeared.

Yep they just added Perseus, great if you are either a fan of Clash of the Titans or The Dave Matthews Band...

4-1-2015 2-20-04 PM.jpg

fyi you can only use the coupon 1 time guys, i ordered conan and tried to order atom (it wasnt available before) and it's not letting me use the coupon :(

Back