Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has shipped and will be here Wednesday.
I'm glad I found extra light up display stands from the original IG88 figure.
Now 4LOM will have matching stands with my older bounty hunters.

That's pretty awesome and I'm jealous.

I love Evil Insect Threepio

The weathering is a little light, but I prefer less is more to too much. The head needs to be shinier, but that's an easy fix. The abdominal area seems wrong based on the few pics of 4-LOM there even are, but I'll just make the wires brighter and shinier and call it done. It's really hard to tell what's really going on there in movie stills. Overall a pretty nice figure from Sideshow. I dig it.

He didn't actually grip the rifle in the movie, so I just used both open hands as is screen accurate.

4_LOM%2001.jpg

4_LOM%2002.jpg

Mine should be here tomorrow. Looking forward to adding a new bounty hunter to the shelf.

Mine shipped yesterday, but as I'm on the other side of the country, it'll take a week to get here. So, until then, I'll be enjoying everyone elses photos.

Mine will actually be here Wednesday. I was way off!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Well I missed UPS and now I think I will have to wait until Tuesday because of the holiday. :slap :gah:

I love Evil Insect Threepio

The weathering is a little light, but I prefer less is more to too much. The head needs to be shinier, but that's an easy fix.
So i'm curious on what you will use to get the plastic shinier. I've tried a few products in the past to get eyes more glossier, but never worked out too well.

Love the translucence shown in the eye in your last shot Greedo. Otherwise, alot of these pics look like the old Hasbro 4LOM.

Back